The Village

stallionsden

Yes i have been able to load it up in pilles editor. Havent tried with latest version of pille editor tho

Can't figure out why it's tanking on me.

Mind if I ask where you execute zombie.exe from? Folder structure specifically? Maybe Program Files or something? Do you run it on an SSD? Anything special about your setup? Are you on an Intel or amd processor?

I seem to have problems with crashing on large prefabs. I'm guessing yours is gonna be one of the biggest which is why I wanted to load it up. Need to see if what I'm building is pushing too large or not.

Can't figure out why it's tanking on me.

Mind if I ask where you execute zombie.exe from? Folder structure specifically? Maybe Program Files or something? Do you run it on an SSD? Anything special about your setup? Are you on an Intel or amd processor?

I seem to have problems with crashing on large prefabs. I'm guessing yours is gonna be one of the biggest which is why I wanted to load it up. Need to see if what I'm building is pushing too large or not.

I simply created a folder on desktop. Extracted to the folder. Then i clicked on the exe. I am doing a way larger prefab atm dimensions so far are 605 x 469 and i can load it into pilles.

I think pilled can handle 1024 x 1024 or something to that effect from reading pilles thread.

I will load it up in pilles latest version to see

I simply created a folder on desktop. Extracted to the folder. Then i clicked on the exe. I am doing a way larger prefab atm dimensions so far are 605 x 469 and i can load it into pilles.

I think pilled can handle 1024 x 1024 or something to that effect from reading pilles thread.

I will load it up in pilles latest version to see

Yeh pilles editor stops working for me to. so maybe something has occurred in the editor since last update.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Retirement village

@stallionsden

Very nice prefab. I really like the anfractuosity and compactedness of the village and the narrow corridors, especially in combination with always running zombies.^^ It took me almost an hour to comb the area but I am still unsure what you're referring to here (ofc I could use cheats to find it out but that would be lame):

How i can find it.?

Love this prefab. First time I found it a Z from a wandering horde made one of the cars in the parking zone blow up, resulting in a full cascade of cars blowing up, almost killing me and requiring me to break out that backup pair of pants to replace the soiled one :) Good times.

Only nit-pick I have with it personally: there is waaaayyyy too much loot in one place. I'd probably do a revamped version replacing a huge chunk of the loot containers with painted "fakes". It might work well on a high-pop server with high loot demand, even as high interest zone on PvPs, but in SP it kinda makes things way too easy.

How i can find it.?

There is no particular way to find it, no signs or special trails to follow.

You can either run around the map and hope to find it or

use the editing tool that lets you look at the map. You can zoom in and scan around and note the location of the villiage if you spot it.

Archived