A16E NPC Survivor and Bandit MOD

Nanashi

I've tried and looked at many big mods here and have yet to see working Bandits integrated in the mods.

Check my mod if you haven't checked it out yet https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?71577-Expanded-Vanilla. Sure it's not a standalone bandit mod but it's not a big mod pack either. If you want close-to vanilla experience, it might be for you.

Thanks a lot. I'll check it out for sure.

I honestly would if I had the full set. I only have the generic melee in biome spawning in, and a random chance of a ranged ones in my air drop spawners.

...I plan to utilize the poi sleeper system and powered prefabs for the ranged and bosses.

Trying to keep bandit firearms out of the hands of players; well, at least until they work for it. A15 made it too easy to acquire aks, and I firmly believe it the bandits are using weapons, you should be able to earn them, so I'm not nerfing loot.

This is my build where I'm preparing things for a wipe when all of that is enabled.

• 5 months later...

Anyone had any luck getting this to work in 16.4?

I put everything in except the spawning rules (because I wanted to test via spawn menu first) and the flamethrower stuff. I get this in the console.

ERR Loading and parsing 'entityclasses.xml' (Mandatory property 'prefab' missing in entity_class 'npcBanditMelee')

If I then add the appropriate line (<property name="Prefab" value="NPC"/>), the game loads without errors, but I get an NRE if I try to spawn ANY of the NPC's (dm in console, F6 to open the menu). Zombies are fine though. Error I get is this.

2018-01-23T21:50:38 110.624 ERR Unknown entity 424062355

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at XUiC_SpawnMenu.BBG (Int32 ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiC_SpawnMenu+QE.WZ (.XUiController , .OnPressEventArgs ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper delegate-invoke) XUiEvent_OnPressEventHandler:invoke_void__this___XUiController_OnPressEventArgs (XUiController,OnPressEventArgs)

at XUiController.OnPressed (.OnPressEventArgs _e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiController.Pressed (Int32 mouseButton) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiView.NGuiButtonOnClick (UnityEngine.Transform _t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NGuiButtonOnClickHandler.OnClick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnityEngine.GameObject:SendMessage(String, Object, SendMessageOptions)

Sooooo... where on earth do I start to get it working?

EDIT: Never mind. Got stompy's from BadCo working instead. :D

Archived