War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Progress Update:

-Game Stages are Done!

-Bandits and Survivors our now out of the current test build as the AI ♥♥♥♥ is happening which i currently haven't the time to fix

-Working on the prefabs which is the last major thing to do but its a big task as a lot of block changes occurred in A16

DreamSmith from the community has been helping me test the mod so far and has been helping find some major bugs, so please thank him for his time.

I hope to have this out soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Any new features for this other than just merging and generalized updating? Such as new weapons / enemies?

Not anything NEW really for the first release. But soon yes new features may come :)

I tried myself to get the bandits and survivors working. Everything works except i as soon as i target them to shoot back i get a null reference error. They shoot me and zombies fine. When they take damage from a zombie i get null reference again. Not sure what is wrong with their damage received module. From my perspective the bandits and survivors is what i find most impressive about your mod would love to see it work.

I tried myself to get the bandits and survivors working. Everything works except i as soon as i target them to shoot back i get a null reference error. They shoot me and zombies fine. When they take damage from a zombie i get null reference again. Not sure what is wrong with their damage received module. From my perspective the bandits and survivors is what i find most impressive about your mod would love to see it work.

Several problems with this .. WHAT VERSION are you trying to run .. and " War of the Walkers" is not A16.1 (b1) Ready .. He .. Dwallorde .. is still working on it

Several problems with this .. WHAT VERSION are you trying to run .. and " War of the Walkers" is not A16.1 (b1) Ready .. He .. Dwallorde .. is still working on it

I don't think he was trying my stuff from a15. He at least never said so. Probably using the code that everyone has with a16. Either way I'll get to that when I get to it but I got a feeling that NPCs won't be the initial release bit hopefully added later in 5.1

I was using some of the methodology Dwallorde used with A15 by adding specific bandit weapons and assigning them as projectiles as it seems to work better and finally change the AI with tasks and entity targets with some variable tweaks to make them aggressive and accurate. But even the stock AI bandits give me a null reference. Makes me think the actual NPC that is embedded is broken.

I was using some of the methodology Dwallorde used with A15 by adding specific bandit weapons and assigning them as projectiles as it seems to work better and finally change the AI with tasks and entity targets with some variable tweaks to make them aggressive and accurate. But even the stock AI bandits give me a null reference. Makes me think the actual NPC that is embedded is broken.

Have a look at nanashis npc mod for a16. The npcs are working quite well in there. So well they will kick your butt repeatedly.

i am excited about the npcs as well, they make the game less lonely having them around. A16E NPC Survivor and Bandit MOD took a stab at adding them in but only got updated to 16.1 Perhaps theres some code in there that could help getting your walker version going when you get the time.

Is there any plans to add the behemoth to your mod down the road? I spawned one in the experimental to see what hes like and hes very terrifying. I was dead so quick

i am excited about the npcs as well, they make the game less lonely having them around. A16E NPC Survivor and Bandit MOD took a stab at adding them in but only got updated to 16.1 Perhaps theres some code in there that could help getting your walker version going when you get the time.

Is there any plans to add the behemoth to your mod down the road? I spawned one in the experimental to see what hes like and hes very terrifying. I was dead so quick

Only way I can if someone can add hitboxes to it or whatever it's called again. Because as the fun pimps didn't get that far so it was un killable in experimental. But I haven't looked at it sense so who knows.

Only way I can if someone can add hitboxes to it or whatever it's called again. Because as the fun pimps didn't get that far so it was un killable in experimental. But I haven't looked at it sense so who knows.

I have a question when when will the mod be ready I want to play it?

ich habe mal eine frage wann wird der mod fertig sein ich mِchte ihn spielen ?

I have a question when when will the mod be ready I want to play it?

ich habe mal eine frage wann wird der mod fertig sein ich mِchte ihn spielen ?

Still don't have a exact timeframe. But soon. Prefabs are the last thing holding it back. But good progress is being made on that daily.

V5.0.0 B15 Released!

-Includes Prefabs, with Magoli Prefab Pack

-Includes SMX UI Mod by Sirillion

-Includes Valmar's Valmods UI Layout

New Game is required when installing mod, Mod Launcher Version is still A15.2 one as I need to get a new link for that. That will occur tomorrow or soon. For now its only released here.

Known bug is a red index error that may popup around POI, its not game breaking and you should just be able to hit escape to get out of it. Other than that minor things may happen or unbalanced loot etc as this is the first release and I still need to polish.

Please Post any bug reports with your output log please!