Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

1 hour ago, Aurolotus said:

Sorry if i am in the wrong subpage but i thing i found a very disturbing "bug".

On my multiplayer session the time of the ore extractor doesent show up correctly.
the remaining time says 10675199116725:18:33:12.
i tried picking it up and reposition it, deleate the old drill and cheat a new one and restarted the Server.
nothing helped.
i dont know if it is a common or known problem, or if there is a solution already. 

It's a known bug, that sometimes happens on servers, will hopefully be fixed in next version

15 minutes ago, Canute said:

Why you don't place down a landclaim block first ?

Well, you can pick all the stations, all furnaces, forges and storages without a landclaim block. Generators and battery banks are the only items that you can't.

28 minutes ago, altug said:

Well, you can pick all the stations, all furnaces, forges and storages without a landclaim block. Generators and battery banks are the only items that you can't.

because power stuff still uses vanilla code - needing LCB, it will be changed in the future at some point :)

Good time of day.
I don't know if anyone has addressed a similar problem (if they have, please give a link).
I'm playing with friends on 20.5 b2 mod version 2.5.82 (kind of like the latest).
The problem is that by creating a dedicated server with a mod and a 14x14 (maximum) card, only 2 of my 5 friends can connect to it.
The connection history is the same from time to time:
1. A friend tries to connect to the server for a very long time and after some time throws it out with the error "the timeout has expired" and the console opens with 1 red error with zero reference to the object.
2. A friend loads for a long time and after a while a crash window of 7 days with a progress bar crashes, after which the game closes.

Significant fps drawdowns were also noticed when opening inventory or when trying to lift an object. At this point, the game hangs heavily and hangs after a while (it can also throw out of the game).

Computers are not weak. We partially managed to solve the connection problems by launching the server through the game, and not through the server, but still not everyone comes in.

Maybe there will be some tips about that?
Thank you in advance.

Table saws are at various POI, it is an block you need to pickup.

Basicly you should try to pickup ANYTHING at first to get a feeling about it.

If that pickuped block got a recipe, store it.

If you can scrap it, scrap it !

If that block got nothing of both, drop it.

At this way you can get alot of scrap metal just from pickup stuff and scrap it. And you will need ALOT of scrap metal for Iron  -> Steel.

22 hours ago, Canute said:

When all player can start/play well at SP, it is prolly a server problem, you should try to improve the server.

You don't wrote anything about the server specs but more RAM is never a bad thing.

The server is installed on my PC.
Ryzen 3600x, 16 GB RAM, RX580 8 GB

56 minutes ago, CaptainKlums said:

Hey all is a compact engine only retrievable from scrapping minibikes? Or is it possible to get them from cars as well? Only getting car engines so far.. Thanks!

No, you cannot get them from cars, only way to get them is: Loot, Trader and wrenching either cement mixers, table saws or repairable minibikes

On 6/11/2022 at 10:14 PM, Subquake said:

Sorry to hear, that you have problems with your server. Yes it is possible to create a dedicated server and that should be the encouraged way to play 7 days to die in multiplayer. All you have to do is copy over the mod files to the root directory of the server, where the run script is at, just like as if you would install the mod manually for your client, if it's a linux server, there's more steps involved, more about that here: https://ul.subquake.com/servers

on other news, gokarts coming in next update as well:

Of course, I have everything done exactly the same way, before it worked without problems, but now does not want to, I have 32gb RAM, when running a dedicated server with UL mod almost all the memory goes to him, and I suspect that the memory to go from the client to the server just do not remain ...

But I used to go in

On 6/11/2022 at 10:14 PM, Subquake said:

Sorry to hear, that you have problems with your server. Yes it is possible to create a dedicated server and that should be the encouraged way to play 7 days to die in multiplayer. All you have to do is copy over the mod files to the root directory of the server, where the run script is at, just like as if you would install the mod manually for your client, if it's a linux server, there's more steps involved, more about that here: https://ul.subquake.com/servers

on other news, gokarts coming in next update as well:

spacer.png

Here is a link to a screenshot, every time the same thing, I can not get to my server. And is it normal that the dedicated server takes more than 10 gb Ram, to be exact 15 gb

7 hours ago, EndBringer said:

spacer.png

Here is a link to a screenshot, every time the same thing, I can not get to my server. And is it normal that the dedicated server takes more than 10 gb Ram, to be exact 15 gb

The bigger the map, the more ram the server will use as well as how much of the map has been already discovered and is being actively discovered. Your options are: run a smaller map; rent a server.

3 hours ago, Subquake said:

The bigger the map, the more ram the server will use as well as how much of the map has been already discovered and is being actively discovered. Your options are: run a smaller map; rent a server.

when why i can play with dedicated server on vanila version, also can create a 10k map but with UL can`t start even 6k map

1 hour ago, EndBringer said:

when why i can play with dedicated server on vanila version, also can create a 10k map but with UL can`t start even 6k map

You can't objectively compare vanilla to vanilla + mod that adds close to 3gb of content to the game

1 hour ago, Kagome1172 said:

My friends and I updated to the 20.5 and we're using the stable version we suddenly can't find Research Station Tier II any one have any ideas? We've tried searching everywhere for answers, we could just be tired and blind. 

I'm stupid we found it

Hold E on the workstation, then select Upgrade option.

Also here's something new coming in the next update as well: