Stone Oven [SDX]

three08

A working stone oven. Uses the campfires recipe list. This was mad to be placed in corners, while it can be placed straigt against the wall it wont look good. It takes up a space 3 blocks high right now but I'll see if I can get it down to 2 blocks, for now you can change the MultiBlockDim value from 1,3,1 to 1,2,1 if you want to be able to place in a 2 block space.

Tested and working in Alpha 14.6

Mod Download Link Alpha 14.5/14.6

Having trouble displaying the images so I'll just link to them for now.

Screen shot

Screen shot

[video=youtube_share;6rjdjhmr-1U]

• 3 weeks later...

Getting an error where it's looking for "animalbatedsnare" in block ID 1994 while loading items. I kept rebuilding and loading 1 mod at a time to figure out what mod was the problem. If it matters I'm building off of Valmod instead of vanilla, but I don't think that's the issue as the game loads fine with the other SDX mods loaded.

I tested this just last night and didn't have any issues. animalbatedsnare sounds like something from the traps mod, the oven doesnt use ID 1994 it uses ID 1995. I'll retest it later with the traps mod running and see if I can reproduce the problem.

I tested this just last night and didn't have any issues. animalbatedsnare sounds like something from the traps mod, the oven doesnt use ID 1994 it uses ID 1995. I'll retest it later with the traps mod running and see if I can reproduce the problem.

Its out of valmod. Something in valmod is giving tilarium issues

It might be the block id's I have ID numbers in the block, try removing the number from the config before running the mod, open StoneOven.xml and replace the line <block id="1995" name="StoneOven"> with <block id="" name="StoneOven"> if that fixes it let me know and I'll update the mod file.

Okay it's this block that's the issue by the looks of it, tilarium could you post your blocks.xml so I can take a look at what its doing? I think its giving them both the same ID for some reason.

<block id="1275" name="animalbaitedsnare">
       <property name="CustomIcon" value="animalSnare" />
       <property name="Material" value="snare" />
       <property name="Shape" value="Plate" />
       <property name="Texture" value="196" />
       <drop event="Destroy" name="woodDebris" count="0" />
       <property name="Class" value="PlantGrowing" />
       <property class="PlantGrowing">
       <property name="Next" value="BaitedSnareCaptured" />
       <property name="GrowthRate" value="60" />
       <property name="FertileLevel" value="1" />
       <property name="IsRandom" value="false" />