True Survival

Spider

55 minutes ago, Spider said:

-------------------------------------------------------------Update---------------------------------------------------
-Updated Mod to 19.2
-Changed firearm crafting to require  5/5/5/5/5 for quality level improvements

@als-

I would need more info to try and track down what happen. You can post you log in the mod discord channel in Guppys discord here- https://discord.gg/JQ7qGH

@LetalDark-

Sorry I updated my files to 19.2 and it wouldn't let me join the server to announce the update. I gave your friend some Bikes.

Thanks!

----------------------------------Update---------------------------------
-Fixed Reinforced Wooden Arches Upgrade
-Fixed Cabinet pick ups with Crowbars
-Fixed Safes to need to be opened before being picked up with Crowbar
-Fixed Destroyed Solarbanks to drop Solarcells with Screwdriver and Wrench
-Fixed Fertilized Aloe growth stages
-Fixed Iron Fireaxe and Steel Pickaxes descriptions
-Removed mod slots on Wrench
-Fixed Blooddraw Kit to lower Health by 10 and Fatigue by 5 on use
-Fixed Iron Spear Schematic
-Added Car Battery & Solarbank Schematics
-Fixed reported localization errors
-Changed Buried Treasure Chest to have more loot
-Removed Solarcell crafting skill and quests
-Added Junk Sledge crafting skill and quests
-Added Car Battery & Solarbank Schematic Perks
-Added Fermentation Barrel, Methane Producer, Solarbank and Car Battery recipes
-Added missing schematic recipes on the Research Desk
**This may mess up active players quests

Sorry I didn't get to do any modding last night. The last bug fixes must have messed up something. Hopefully I’ll have some time tonight and I'll look into it to make sure everything is still working. But do please remember the servers still named “Test Server” for a reason. We have been very lucky that this has not happened several times already. Now I would like to point to the silver lining, if you haven’t noticed in the last few updates almost all of the fixes have been to end game stuff. This is good news; it means we are getting closer to having a stable build and a full mod release. Thanks to everyone for your continued help in bug finding so we can finish up the mod.

great to be back in true survival.. as intended , lots of dying and getting to know the mechanics, but things are good now..   I have run into a somewhat weird situation.

im on day 15 now and had found a minibike and been driving around for 2 hole days looking for the/a trader, but i still havent found one...  im i just having random tough luck that there is noone near me ive driven thoroughly through 3 cities including the one close to where i started but nothing....

But i have a more pressing matter, since i have still not run into a forge shematic and sort of would like one. So i figured i would make a crowbar now i can make these, and just pick one up. i got the resources and the icon shows its made in the camp fire.. but it says i dnt have the right tools, i have tried putting in all the stuff like, pan, cooking pot , sticks, spoon, blender grill, hell any thing i could come up with but it will not craft... is it a bug with the crowbar mold, or am i missing a tool that can be put in the campfire when making molds?

thumbs up for the work. dnt stress yourself with too much work. 

Sleepsta out

@Sleepsta-

Make sure your using the "Required Game Settings". RWG 8K map. Also there is only one trader per biome. So there is only one in the Forest it can take some time to find sometimes. They are mostly found in the towns not wilderness.

To make a Crowbar you first have to (1) find a Crowbar then you need to (2)make a "Crowbar Mold" by using the Crowbar as the cooking tool and crafting it with clay. Then you can (3)use the Crowbar Mold in the forge to craft a new Crowbar with smelted iron.

Thanks for testing the mod out and  if you run into any bugs or have any suggestions let me know.

10 hours ago, Spider said:

@Sleepsta-

Make sure your using the "Required Game Settings". RWG 8K map. Also there is only one trader per biome. So there is only one in the Forest it can take some time to find sometimes. They are mostly found in the towns not wilderness.

To make a Crowbar you first have to (1) find a Crowbar then you need to (2)make a "Crowbar Mold" by using the Crowbar as the cooking tool and crafting it with clay. Then you can (3)use the Crowbar Mold in the forge to craft a new Crowbar with smelted iron.

Thanks for testing the mod out and  if you run into any bugs or have any suggestions let me know.

Doh! sometimes you do the most stupid things... naturally you need the damn crowbar to create the mold... silly me. ive ran into my minibike dissapeard. it had been standing a little down the road(40blocks maybe) from the house i build my little home in. ran out of gas and when i got back to it 2-3 days later with more gaz, it was gone. it is a bit speculative, but could it be something with the update on the 28th? concerning map buildi believe ive set it to the settings listed. maybe i did mark the airdrop if that has some impact. thanks for good response

---------------------------------------------------Update---------------------------------------------------

-Fixed Frame descriptions to explain what tool and mats needed

-Adjusted block upgrade amounts

-Fixed Wrench working on iron blocks

-Fixed the Dead is Dead resetting to remove Arm and Leg effects

-Fixed Bucket to scrap

-Fixed reported localization errors

-Added all possible schematics for that workstation to broken workstations loot chance

-Fixed vehicles drop rates

-Added all player built lights to the Player Lights Schematic

-Adjusted building upgrade material recipes

-Added Vitamin recipe

-Unlocked normal glass blocks recipes

-Removed Fryn Pan recipe

-Unlocked Insulator recipe

-Added Iron Sheet Metal recipe to the Forge

-Removed Steel Sheet Metal recipe from the Forge and put it on the Steel Forge

FYI New Building Maths-

Flagstone -  Frame=20Sticks+1Rope/ Cobblestone=1Clay+1Rock/ UpgradeCost=10

Brick -  Frame=20Sticks+1Rope/ Bricks=3Clay/ UpgradeCost=10

Wood -  Frame=10Planks+5Nail/ Planks=10fromSmLog Or 20fromLgLog/ UpgradeCost=10\10\10

Iron -  Frame=20ScrapIron+5NutNBolt/ IronSheetMetal=5ScrapIron Or 5IronUnits/ UpgradeCost=10\10

Concrete -  Frame=5IronPipe Or 20IronUnit+5LeadUnit/ConcreteMix=1Sand+1Rock+1Cement+1Water/ UpgradeCost=10

Steel -  Frame=50ScrapSteel Or 50SteelUnit+5Clay/ SteelSheetMetal=5ScrapSteel Or 5SteelUnits/ UpgradeCost=10

Edited by Spider (see edit history)

Soooo... Just to let you know... there's seems to be a glitch with the tissue extractor spear and the quest to extract the tissue that causes endless error messages. 

After crafting the tissue extractor spear, trying to select it directly prompted endless messages. This was fixed by picking up another item, dropping it onto the tissue extractor and then dropping it out of the inventory to spawn it in world. After picking it up, it had no issue since. 

The quest itself though bugs out on horde night. Causing Endless null references exception messages. I have been able to duplicate this incident twice. 

Adding more information. This only seem to happen on horde night. I have to force close the game to log out and attempting to log back in does not spawn me in world, but keeps me locked out of the world as I experience endless error messages. Time passes normally though and upon 4 am in game, I am able to spawn in world. 

Edited by Rude (see edit history)

hi , can i play this mod in single player or with friends only? not on your server ?  btw also i have problem with dl this mod so didnt even tryed it yet. 

https://7daystodiemods.com/true-survival/?unapproved=3167&moderation-hash=802f5ac19487fd66892b3f83dbc59d49#comment-3167 

from here it somehow can not be dled. is there another site i can dl this mod?

@Verkos Vlkan-

Yes its available to play SP and Coop, you can not create a server with these files but you can join the Test server. The DL info is on the front page -

Manual Install - https://github.com/SpiderJZMOD/TrueSurvivalA19TestClient.git

Test Server - IP - 172.96.166.50

Port. - 18733

PW - In DL ReadME

Server Files - Not Available Yet 

Also available on the Mod Launcher

if i have to replace all files i quess i will be unable to play game normaly? so when friends come to play some normal game  i have to reinstal game again and again ? or that game launcher ( i dl it ) will make second copy ? i dont wanna try it until someone tell me so i will not brake it. thx for fast answer.  i have there some mini mod for better hud and it is only in mod  file  and can be deleted any time. this mode is different and i am worry.

@Verkos Vlkan- The launcher creates another copy of the game and adds the mod to it, it does not effect your vanilla files. With the launcher you can play many mods and vanilla all without having to reinstall anything once you set each up. From what you have said I think you will find the mod launcher very useful for playing this mod and many others.

• 2 weeks later...

-----------------------------------------------------Update-----------------------------------------------------
-Adjusted repair and drops from world blocks to align with the new building math
-Slightly increased the amount of Branches large trees drop
-Fixed electric signs to be harvestable with a Screwdriver and Crowbar
-Fixed Crowbar to work on all Barrels 
-Cardboard Boxes can now be picked up and increased their inventory slightly
-Fixed Planks dropping from Storage Sacks
-Fixed Flagstone Frame changing when picked up
-Added a small chance for Gyro Parts in helicopter loot containers
-Burnt Zombies now drop burning ember piles as their gore block that can catch things on fire
-Added a buff icon for the Limp effect when near death
-Cleaned up vanilla Journal entries  
-Added Journal entries for some of the loading screen tips and for other True Survival mod information
-Added alternate treatment for Nasty Gash by using a Hot Pipe to cauterize it. This will also leave a Burn
-Added a randomization to all zombie and animal HP. They can now be as low as ½ their pre update HP or as much as 2x their pre update HP
-Adjusted the Wrench and  Ratchets damage some more
-Fixed Paintbrush and Wiretools scraping
-Fixed Frying Pan to stack and scrap 
-Fixed the player being able to eat while full
-Fixed Dysentery from not working
-Fixed Painkillers stat display
-Changed it so you can not gain Wellness while you have the Z-Virus
-Fixed all reported Localization errors 
-Added the ability to empty the bullets from “Old” firearms 
-Fixed all reported icon problems
-Fixed all reported $ problems
-Fixed it so you can not get Hunting XP with Sticks and Branches
-Fixed Stone Shovels damage on iron
-Added Large Door Schematic and Perk, its for the non powered Doors versions
-Changed Honey to be by the ounce removing the need for Jars, you craft a Serving to eat it 
-Lowered Hoofs needed for Glue recipe
-Changed Mega Crush Recipe
-Added alt recipe for boiling water with a Empty Can

**Also another important note to anyone using Wine Barrels as Storage containers. This update they will only have 6 rows of inventory please remove any items in those bottom 3 rows before updating

I played nearly every available AIO, but this is the only one i couldnt start somehow. I extract the files in to the copied gamefolder, but the game looks vanilla, without any difference. in the zipfile there is a launcher.xml. do i have to put this somewhere too? right now its in the mainfolder.

edit: btw, the file on github does have a crc problem as it looks.

Edited by Deko (see edit history)

On 11/30/2020 at 9:34 PM, Spider said:

@Deko- The manual installation instructions are in the ReadME.txt along with the required map/game settings. The launcher.xml is used by the Mod Launcher, you might want to look into it for installing/running 7D2D mods. What's AIO? What's crc?

All In One, so as well as overhauls. However, i download the mod from github twice and both time i could'nt extract the file because of some error.

image.png.c26f362eb22ffd643fed258539bfe854.png

I could extract it with universal extractor and tried it, but without any luck. could it be, that this extraction error is the problem why it does not work? 

On 11/17/2020 at 9:03 AM, Spider said:

Yes its available to play SP and Coop, you can not create a server with these files but you can join the Test server. The DL info is on the front page -

Manual Install - https://github.com/SpiderJZMOD/TrueSurvivalA19TestClient.git

Test Server - IP - 172.96.166.50

Port. - 18733

PW - In DL ReadME

Server Files - Not Available Yet 

Also available on the Mod Launcher

@Deko-I just used ^ that link and clicked "Code" then clicked "Download Zip" then right clicked on the zip and clicked "Extract to True Survival A19 Test Client/" and it worked fine. It is almost 3GB fyi.