A Clockwork Project

Clockwork Orange

Update (7/18/17)

+Rwgmixer

-Changed spawn chance of big cities

Load times will increase a bit due to increasing the chance of spawning a large city, as a general rule if your load time is fast then chances are you are not getting any big cities to spawn. This will ensure you get to experience the large city. So long load time = good, short load time = not so good.

Just be patient with the initial generation then once everything has generated for the first time simply close your game and reload and your loading issues will be gone!

I noticed when i downloaded the link for the combopack, to install your mod on my server, that the prefab folder was in with the data and mod folder, some people might not know that, that is not where the prefab folder goes from you mod, the prefab folder goes inside the data folder. If you get what im saying lol

I noticed when i downloaded the link for the combopack, to install your mod on my server, that the prefab folder was in with the data and mod folder, some people might not know that, that is not where the prefab folder goes from you mod, the prefab folder goes inside the data folder. If you get what im saying lol

Whoops, sorry bout that, its fixed now, Thanks for letting me know! :)

Update (7/18/17)

A Clockwork Project + My Modified Rwgmixer + Compo Pack!

Added link to download my full mod plus compo pack included!

Nice work as always!

I did my lil fly over and enjoyed what I seen very nice!

in forest biome, there are alot of the large boulders, where im standing i count 30 of them, unless thats intended :)

Lol I have not adjusted the biome decoration spawning so yeah there might still be a few tweaks needed, thanks for the feedback I will look into it, maybe send me a screenshot, kind of curious now. :)

Update (7/18/17)

+Biomes

-Reduced rock formation prefabs spawn chance

Unfortunately this will not take effect unless you load a new world I think, it used to generate terrain as you loaded into chunks in previous alphas but in A16 I think the entire map is generated all at the beginning hence the long wait time for random gen loading.

if you change the scale value in rgw-mixer lower than 255, you have a better playable world:

<module name="scaleBiasOutput" type="ScaleBiasOutput">

<property name="sourceModule" value="landMntWater2"/>

<property name="scale" value="120"/>

</module>

if you change the scale value in rgw-mixer lower than 255, you have a better playable world:

No that makes my mountains smaller. I have tweaked every number so that the mountains came out the way I like them so that Poi's can spawn on them.

Alpha_16.1_2017-07-18_10-56-43.jpg?raw=true

Alpha_16.1_2017-07-18_10-56-40.jpg?raw=true

How could you want to gimp these mountains :)

Also I just checked the same location with the same seed using a scale of 120 and the road way disappeared entirely so roads do not even get generated properly through the mountains with a smaller scale.

Supposed to be a road that flows through here.

Alpha_16.1_2017-07-19_07-08-56.jpg?raw=true

First i love the mountain scale! love how you have to be careful walking, or you can break a leg! But...ive noticed on the few seeds ive tried there is too much randomness of the biomes mix together.

example Here:

boimes.thumb.jpg.8dceb868d57baa6d28d92af3d42a593c.jpg

In this screenshot there are 5 different biomes. And ive found a lot of snow randomly in valleys and flat land. Just my thoughts. Keep up the great work!

if you can't spend skillpoints to athletics aso. it may be good if you could read books more than once.

I have increased the drop rate of schematic pages drastically and reduced there crafting time by alot so it makes hunting for schematic pages and crafting skill books more viable, also it only takes two skill books to get one full level. :)

I have increased the drop rate of schematic pages drastically and reduced there crafting time by alot so it makes hunting for schematic pages and crafting skill books more viable, also it only takes two skill books to get one full level. :)

so, if you craft books by your own, you can read it more than one time? I just found two athletic books and two blade weapon books and the second was marked as "known"

so, if you craft books by your own, you can read it more than one time? I just found two athletic books and two blade weapon books and the second was marked as "known"

Yes the fact that it is marked as known is because it is unlocking a fake recipe at a fake crafting table that can not be crafted, the recipes are for fake skills that allow for reading books to give skill experience towards those skills, just ignore the known part its because it unlocked a fake recipe you will never see.

Books can be read only once they get consumed upon reading them, but you can craft them over and over again so long as you find the schematic pages and ink and feathers etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Update (7/19/17)

+Rwgmixer

-Fixed biome jiggle (you should no longer see small patches of biomes intermingling with other biomes)

Update (7/19/17)

+Biomes

-Changed biomes decorations / spectrums / Particle effects (Credit goes to Tin for creating these tweaks)

-I did make some changes compared to his iteration, I added more grass, made the forests a little more dense, reduced the dead tree / burnt tree spawn chance, reduced some Rock Resources spawns and slightly increased bird nest spawns in the forest biomes

+Blocks

-Changed BigDecorationRadius of most trees

+Rwgmixer

-Slightly reduced biome size but still maintianig the jiggle not to have small patches of biomes within other biomes

Archived