A Clockwork Project

Clockwork Orange

Update (4/30/17)

+Buffs

-You will now be notified with a minor infection buff after 6 in game hours of receiving an initial infection

-One Honey Poultice / Half of the duration of Herbal Antibiotics and 1/4 duration of antibiotics will cure the minor infection with one hour to spare so you have one in game hour to consume one honey poultice for it to cure the effect.

-While you are infected you will now lose 2 wellness every 20 in game hours

-Taking Antibiotics / Herbal Antibiotics / Honey Poultice will put you into recovery and will stop wellness loss from infection

-While you are infected you will now get tired 2 x faster and slowly loose food and water

-Fixed Well Rested buff will no longer activate when starting a new world until you rest for the first time

-Fixed Fully Clean buff will no longer activate when starting a new world until you bathe for the first time

Update (4/30/17)

+Materials

-Slightly increased movement factor of gore blocks to .6 from .5

-Gore blocks will now properly support other gore blocks on top of them

-Increased movement factor of wood stick spikes to .6 from .1

-Adjusted max damage of stick spike trap to allow for applying bleeding buff

+Blocks

-Increased heatmap strength of gore blocks

-Adjusted stick spike trap damage taken and damage given

Been eyeballing your mod for a while... You patch, a lot (which is good, don't get me wrong) but I was curious where you were at in your roadmap.

Currently the mod has been fully updated and I have had a chance to give it a full test especially for all the intricate buff systems.

There is still a lot to be done:

Future Road Map:

-Add all block shapes for all upgrade paths (hopefully done for me in A 16)

-Add loot specific zombie group spawns for each biome / poi for looting un-craftable items such as guns (mostly guns for the time being) for eg I would like the hub city to require radiation gear and can only find high quality loot like RPG, magnum, sniper etc.

-Add more zombies to the map spawns for horde nights and roaming hordes after optimizations, I may remove all uma zombies if TFP dont do it, If performance allows I may keep a few uma zombies as elite specials.

-Flush out the skill tree a bit more mainly adding progression to tailoring, etc.

-Food spoilage once TFP release their version, I may have to tweak it.

-Add a nutrition system for foods

-Once I add nutrition it will directly affect your fatigue and wellness

-Rework how things will be done once electricity is added.

I may have more ideas to come but this is what I can think of for now. All in all I would say this mod is at about 50% complete when comparing it to all the missing features I want.

Update (5/1/17)

+Progression

-Doubled the ammount of experience required per player level

-Doubled amount of experience required for all player skills except bartering and scavenging

-Doubled the cost of player skills from 1 to 2 skill points to encourage naturally leveling your skills over purchasing them directly

+Items

-Doubled the amount of experience skill books give when read

for my taste it would be better to upload a full set of config-files, even if you didn't change some. It would be easier to install.

I can do that no problem but I am curious as to why it would make it easier to install, all you have to do is drag and drop the data folder and merge copy replace all...

Or you can use the mod launcher. ALternative!

I can do that no problem but I am curious as to why it would make it easier to install, all you have to do is drag and drop the data folder and merge copy replace all...

Or you can use the mod launcher. ALternative!

Two cases:

first: you have another mod before. In this case you have to check data via steam first to get the vanilla files and than put your files into config.

second: you have a mac and the finder will not merge folders every time, like in windows. If you ie. exchange the vanilla- or mod- xui-folder with yours, there are two files missing.

and so on

It's no big thing, but it's a better style to have all necessary files at once.

Two cases:

first: you have another mod before. In this case you have to check data via steam first to get the vanilla files and than put your files into config.

second: you have a mac and the finder will not merge folders every time, like in windows. If you ie. exchange the vanilla- or mod- xui-folder with yours, there are two files missing.

and so on

It's no big thing, but it's a better style to have all necessary files at once.

Oh yeah I forgot mac has issues with copy paste and replacing files.

Ok no problem I will upload all the files. In the future I would like to revert back to only uploading the modded files so if you can find a work around or an easier way for a mac user to install please let me know and I can add to the install instructions for mac users, Thanks!

is there maybe something like a combine station or do you remove it at all?

I have not implimented the combine option as of yet, but I had to remove it due to how overpowered it is.

Maybe in the future I may have a perk unlock for it and it would have to then be at its own workbench.

I have not implimented the combine option as of yet, but I had to remove it due to how overpowered it is.

Maybe in the future I may have a perk unlock for it and it would have to then be at its own workbench.

Oops my fault ;´D

Sure, if with time, you can make something to repair items just combining them... it would be nice, maybe you can fix the issue if with the merge/combine option of the workbench you only can repair items but not level them up, or maybe other option is to include an advanced tool that workbench needs for combine objects, like a welder or a blowtorch (idea extracted from project z mod)

Oops my fault ;´D

Sure, if with time, you can make something to repair items just combining them... it would be nice, maybe you can fix the issue if with the merge/combine option of the workbench you only can repair items but not level them up, or maybe other option is to include an advanced tool that workbench needs for combine objects, like a welder or a blowtorch (idea extracted from project z mod)

Lol dont worry its not your fault, the combine item window was supposed to have been removed I had just forgot to do it.

I probably wont be implementing the combine item window since it is hard coded to increase item levels and I can not modify it to make it remove item level instead, that is the only way I feel comfortable with including it as possible addition to the game, so until then I am leaving it out.

Also my idea of repairing weapons should take a bit of time and or be done by scrapping old stuff into raw resources so you can re-craft a new item of better quality and durability. But to simply take a lot of low quality stuff to instantly transform them into lvl 600 quality when you have not earned the right to craft that quality yet should not be allowed in my opinion.

Otherwise it will just ruin the mechanic of finding good stuff in loot or at the trader.

If I compare DegradationRate of pistols with hunting rifle there is a huge difference.

After a few shots even with a purple pistol, it is just scrap. A bit extreme maybe?

pistol barrel:

<property name="DegradationRate" value="133,10" />

hunting rifle barrel:

<property name="DegradationRate" value="3,1" />

-why not compost out of snowberries? They are more or less useless

- no icon for gore

- no icon for stone crossbow bold

- I'm lvl 2 in chemical crafting, but the receipt window of chemical station is empty. Is that correct?

I will look into the degradation after work, keep in mind that when I updated from A 14 to A 15 I may have missed a few things like the things I have been fixing over the last few weeks, so thanks for all the feedback and I will do my best to sort everything out asap.

Again compost out of snow berries is a good idea I just did not implement some of the new A 15 stuff fully from A 14 so kep the feedback coming.

Gore block does not need an icon since it is not anything that can be crafted it can only be selected in cheat menu and i am not too concerned about icons for those.

I will add a new icon for stone crossbow bolt tonight if I get a chance to make one.

Lvl 1 chemical crafting can be purchased at lvl 20 science and it will unlock the recipe to craft Grain Alcohol at the working ovens and Chem lab

I need to fix Lvl 2 chemical crafting tonight since I see that it is unlocking gunpowder as well as explosives crafting so I will have to rework how some stuff is unlocked so it makes sense in regards to science skill.

Idk if having a duplicate recipe unlock from two different skills is causing an issue with chemical crafting but I will sort it out tonight.

Gore block does not need an icon since it is not anyhting that can be crafted it can only be selected in cheat menue and i am not too concerned about icons for those.

If you destroy a goreblock you have it in your inventory.

Update (5/6/17)

+Items

-Rebalanced all items for degradation rate / durability / amount of resources required to repair items

-Fixed iron arrow head and steel arrow head can now be used to repair spears (fixes a null ref error)

+Blocks

-Fixed gore blocks will no longer be collected upon destroying them

-Changed all gore blocks harvest and destroy events slightly (animal gore can now be harvested for animal fat when using a butchering tool)

+Recipes

-Added Compost recipe from snow berries

-Added missing clothing recipes to tailoring table and smithing table

-Rebalanced some clothing recipes

+Progression

-Changed Chemical crafting now only has two stages and will no longer unlock gunpowder (see explosives crafting)

Archived