Server Tools

dmustanger

Ich habe die aktuelle Version.  Auf den homerechner geht das auch. Nur halt bei den onlineserver nicht. In der Log wird auch nichts angeigt Fehler oder so. Muss doch was zu machen sein oder gibt's ne Alternative?

• 1 month later...

Hi guys ive just started sorting out my own sever Ive made a lobby area for people to goto and i wanted to use the "protected space" i typed st-ps add with the cords i wanted and in the console it even told me that it had been added

[SERVERTOOLS] added protected space from 2421x57z to 2433x65z

yet the area isnt protected at all ive checked the xml file and its got the same details in there but still no protection!

does anybody know a fix to this or if im missing a step?

• 2 weeks later...

5 hours ago, Sarakatunga said:

Alpha 20 came out stable I have everything but I am missing a "server manager" for my server without it I will not be able to host it. :( and this is one of the best I hope he does not abandon us!

you should go to the Github.com for it.

https://github.com/dmustanger/7dtd-ServerTools/releases/

Its updated.  I haven't been able to test myself yet, but it does say for A20.

Good luck.

1 hour ago, LewZephyr said:

you should go to the Github.com for it.

https://github.com/dmustanger/7dtd-ServerTools/releases/

Its updated.  I haven't been able to test myself yet, but it does say for A20.

Good luck.

Yes, when I finished publishing this post, I went there and saw that they upgraded to alpha 20. I'm testing it. Thank you.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey having an issue with the mod where its spitting out [SERVER TOOLS] shape:(insert block name here) repeatedly in the console and was just trying to figure out what config caused that as it makes the console really hard to read and it wasn't doing it before.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ello. In server tools there is a command to teleport to coordinates and it works. please help me set up a reverse teleport by command /jailback, I'm not very good at this.

<Custom Trigger="jail" Command=" {SetReturn} {EntityId} ^ tele {EntityId} 1081 -1 2354 ^ {Delay} 3 ^ whisper {PlayerName} теперь вы в тюрме ^" DelayBetweenUses="0" Hidden="false" Reserved="false" Permission="false" Cost="0" />

Enabling will create a CustomCommands.xml in your main installation folder in a ServerTools folder.

Allows custom commands to be used via chat. Example: The player can type /tpmarket and it runs "tele {EOS} 0 -1 5" based on the response the admin has setup.

Separate command response with a ^. Example: tele {EntityId} 10 -1 50 ^ whisper You are now in the market.

A delay in the operation of the response can be done with {Delay} #. Example: tele {EntityId} 10 -1 50 ^ {Delay} 3 ^ whisper {PlayerName} you are now in the market.

Delays between command use are available for the first twenty entries in the list only.

Run a permission check on the player using the command by setting it via the xml file to true or false. Users must be the right permission level in the serveradmin.xml.

Responses in chat can include whisper or global with a message.

Whisper will send it to the player that triggers the command, while global will send the message to the entire server.

{SetReturn} will save the users current location with the trigger name. {Return} 'trigger' will teleport the user to the saved location

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Version 20.5.2

Windows and Linux supported

Built using Alpha 20 stable assets

Functioning with alpha 20 stable. Untested with other version

• Fixed Payment option missing from Bank tool
  • Fixed .../Mods/ServerTools/Config folder generating in the wrong location
  • Fixed .../Mods/ServerTools/WebAPI folder generating in the wrong location
  • Fixed .../Mods/ServerTools/Config/XUi folder generating in the wrong location
  • Fixed xpath documents generating in the wrong location
  • Fixed Shutdown overlapping with the Bloodmoon due to the countdown period
  • Fixed update process reporting an error for ServerToolsConfig.xml
    ServerTools should only be installed to one location which must now be the user data/app data folder.
    If you have a previous installation located in another folder, transfer the xml files for your settings, remove the old files and then restart the server

Download: https://github.com/dmustanger/7dtd-ServerTools/releases/download/20.5.2/7dtd-ServerTools-20.5.2.zip

You can report bugs at the main Discord for ServerTools: https://discord.gg/6G8VZQg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, BourbonBeefcake said:

Is there a discord for support? I cannot figure out how to spawn a reward without it falling through the ground. Is there an option to spawn it in the player's inventory instead?

Thank you in advance!

Looks like there might be one.  Two posts up from your post.  I am at work right now so I can not check it out, but seeing how they have one to report out bugs, it is only logical that you can sign up for it and get live support through there from other uses and the authors themselves.

You can report bugs at the main Discord for ServerTools: https://discord.gg/6G8VZQg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

its been close to 2 years, seance you posted but, never hurts to ask.. 

i think this is the mod that my friend had on his server before 20.0 dropped..

but i just tried to run this on the server in working on for him..

but the ded window shows all red when the mod loads/runs

will it be updated to 21.2 or is he waiting for 1.0 to drop..

thanks for reading

v