Server Tools

dmustanger

I'm renting a dedicated server from pingperfect, and used their Mod Manager to install Server Tools, but I am having problems getting some of the tools to work properly.

After I installed Server Tools I got a "HowToSetup.xml" file, and I noticed that some of the command strings in that file are different from the corresponding command strings in the "servertoolsconfig.xml" file and the servertoolsphrases.xml file.

The tools I want to use are the MOTD, /sethome and /day7, the MOTD is working perfectly but not the others.

Here are how the strings look in the corresponding files (in original):

Day7

Howtosetup.xml: <Tool Name="Day7" Enable="False" Days_Until_Horde="7" />

servertoolsconfig.xml: no present in the file

servertoolsphrases: <Phrase id="301" Phrase="Next 7th day is in {DaysUntil7} days" />

/sethome

howtosetup.xml: <Tool Name="Set_Home" Enable="False" Set_Home2_Enabled="False" Set_Home2_Donor_Only="False" Delay_Between_Home_Uses="60" />

servertoolsconfig.xml: <Tool Name="SetHome" Enable="False" DelayBetweenSetHomeUses="60" />

servertoolsphrases: <Phrase id="13" Phrase="{PlayerName} you can only use /home once every {DelayBetweenUses} minutes. Time remaining: {TimeRemaining} minutes." />

/sethome I managed to get working by copying the command string from the howtosetup file and replacing the one in the servertoolsconfig file, but I have not been able to change the cooldown timer, its stuck at 60 minutes.

/day7 keep returning the string parameter instead of the actuall number of days left, regardless of what string I try using.

The mods I have installed are (in the order they were installed and named as listed in the Mod Manager):

Alloc's server fixes (rev. 315)

Server Tools (Alpha 16+)

Simple UI v0.9-63-0-9

As far as I understand the problems are the varying parameters and wordings in the command strings, but I can not figure out what strings and parameter to use to get the tools working properly.

All help appreciated.

Change Enable="False" to Enable="True"

• 1 month later...

Duvida com TravelLocations.xml

Doubt with TravelLocations.xml

Alguém poderia me ajudar, gostaria de fazer norte, sul, leste e oeste mais nمo estou entendendo muito como configura

poderia me dar algum exemplo

Someone could help me, I would like to do north, south, east and west but I do not understand much how to configure

could you give me some example

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<TravelLocations>

<Travel>

<location name="norte" corner1="0,100,0" corner2="25,105,25" destination="25,105,25" />

<location name="sul" corner1="-100,60,-90" corner2="-140,70,-110" destination="-140,70,-110" />

</Travel>

</TravelLocations>

• 3 weeks later...

jail?

Maybe I'm dumb? I can't figure out this jail system with Server Tools. When I try to add people I get nothing but unknown command or invalid argument or wrong number of arguments. At one point I got it to do more, but it told me the player I was trying to put in there to test it was not online and she was right next to me. I've tried using steam id, player id, player name... just to see if any of them worked but nothing. It's set to true in the config. What am I missing? Am I the only one with this problem? Is it because she's considered an admin (she's a mod) and/or she's friended that I can't send her to jail? Any help appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Hordes Automatic Tool - 5 Players Requied?

Excuse me :02.47-tranquillity:,

<Tool Name="Hordes" Enable="True" />

Under the "How To Setup" explanation it states that the players must be 5 and the zombie count must be less than 30. Is this possible to change or is this internal? If internal, how would I go about changing a few numbers and what tool am I using? The explanation does not state the number of players or zombies can be changed. :upset:

Best :smile-new:,

JCOptimistic

Hi. I'm looking for a server tool. I'v never used one before and just found yours. I am an admin on my own server with a few players. Now, I have mod-ed blocks on my server for all to use and often carry 500 block around with me, will this server tool ban me and my players because of my own mod?

Is it possible to add XP to other players with Server Tools?

I think there is. In game with servertools running if you open console you should be able to type help and get a list of all commands. There is probably one like giveplayerxp or something similar...you may have to scroll and read.

Is it possible to add XP to other players with Server Tools?

ServerTools doesnt have that command implemented (just checked src code to be sure).

BadCompany SM does have that functionality and if you have coppis installed there is the givexp command.

Cheers

ServerTools doesnt have that command implemented (just checked src code to be sure).

BadCompany SM does have that functionality and if you have coppis installed there is the givexp command.

Cheers

I stand corrected...the server had allocs, servertools and coppis installed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys

I have one more doubt:

when we in game chat I have the (ADMIN) xxxxx and the (co Admin) xxxxx prefix and color for especial players

there is the possibility of adding more players? like (Mod) xxxxx (Vip member) xxxxx etc etc?

There is a line listed "Special Player Name Coloring" but it seems that we can not add more players with different prefix and color.

any suggestion?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey everyone, i have server tools installed and a few things, when log into server it says thee server will restart every 4 hours, this is from server tools, is there a way to change it or set it for the correct time?

Also, i would like to use ticker or motd they are bot set to true, however where do i put the text that i want to display?

I see it is an old post but i do not know where to post this.

Is there a list of commands and how to use or what to do someplace?

I have worked version 10.7, but when try to install 11.5 I got message on boot:

Platform assembly: /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Managed/System.Transactions.dll (this message is harmless)

Fallback handler could not load library /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64/SQLite.Interop.dll

Fallback handler could not load library /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64/libSQLite.Interop.dll.so

Fallback handler could not load library /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64/./SQLite.Interop.dll

Fallback handler could not load library /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libSQLite.Interop.dll.so

Fallback handler could not load library /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64/SQLite.Interop.dll

Fallback handler could not load library /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64/SQLite.Interop

Fallback handler could not load library /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64/libSQLite.Interop.so

Fallback handler could not load library /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64/./SQLite.Interop

Fallback handler could not load library /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libSQLite.Interop.so

Fallback handler could not load library /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64/SQLite.Interop

Fallback handler could not load library /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64/libSQLite.Interop.dll

Fallback handler could not load library /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64/libSQLite.Interop.dll.so

Fallback handler could not load library /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libSQLite.Interop.dll

Fallback handler could not load library /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libSQLite.Interop.dll.so

Fallback handler could not load library /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64/libSQLite.Interop.dll

Fallback handler could not load library /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64/./SQLite.Interop.dll

Fallback handler could not load library /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64/libSQLite.Interop.so

Fallback handler could not load library /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64/./SQLite.Interop

Fallback handler could not load library /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libSQLite.Interop.so

Fallback handler could not load library /home/sdtd/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libSQLite.Interop.dll

2018-10-05T07:47:36 27.595 ERR [MODS] Error while executing GameAwake on mod "Server Tools"

2018-10-05T07:47:36 27.596 EXC SQLite.Interop.dll

DllNotFoundException: SQLite.Interop.dll

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods:sqlite3_config_none (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConfigOpsEnum)

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.StaticIsInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.Initialize (System.String className) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor (System.String connectionString, Boolean parseViaFramework) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor (System.String connectionString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection:.ctor (string)

at ServerTools.SQLiteDatabase.SetConnection () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ServerTools.SQL.Connect () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ServerTools.Config.LoadXml () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ServerTools.Config.Load () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ServerTools.API.GameAwake () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ModManager.GameAwake () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)

Logger:masterLogException(Exception)

Logger:Exception(Exception)

Log:Exception(Exception)

p.s. - I unzip mod in game root dir (all fit on right place) and use linux dedicated server.

can you try replacing the dill in "\7DaysToDieServer_Data\Mono\x86_64" with this one and let me know if it works

http://thewickedclowns.net/uploads/SQLite.Interop.zip

Nop, I got error:

2018-10-06T14:57:55 27.325 ERR [MODS] Error while executing GameAwake on mod "Server Tools"

2018-10-06T14:57:55 27.326 EXC SQLite.Interop.dll

DllNotFoundException: SQLite.Interop.dll

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods:sqlite3_config_none (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConfigOpsEnum)

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.StaticIsInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.Initialize (System.String className) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor (System.String connectionString, Boolean parseViaFramework) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor (System.String connectionString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection:.ctor (string)

at ServerTools.SQLiteDatabase.SetConnection () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ServerTools.SQL.Connect () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ServerTools.Config.LoadXml () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ServerTools.Config.Load () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ServerTools.API.GameAwake () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ModManager.GameAwake () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)

Logger:masterLogException(Exception)

Logger:Exception(Exception)

Log:Exception(Exception)

ModManager:GameAwake()

GameManager:Awake()

make sure it has read and execute permissions

Permissions looks ok.

sdtd@sdtd-srv:~/engine/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/x86_64$ ls -all

total 5224

drwxr-xr-x 2 sdtd sdtd 4096 Oct 6 14:42 .

drwxr-xr-x 5 sdtd sdtd 4096 Oct 4 23:56 ..

-rwxr-xr-x 1 sdtd sdtd 2798920 Sep 28 17:02 libmono.so

-rwxr-xr-x 1 sdtd sdtd 2535704 Oct 6 14:41 SQLite.Interop.dll

• 2 weeks later...