Demolishers - How soon?

I know it's possible to eventually see wandering demolishers in higher level biomes at later gamestages - I've seen them in the Wasteland cities and Snow cities. But um.. Day 8 in the desert? We just started this map yesterday so no one's especially high level - nothing above 25. And we're not using any mods that modify zombies at all.

20241006224913_1.jpg

The Demolisher is part of the downtown spawn group but is extremely rare. The spawn group seems to be independent of the biome and I don't see any gamestage restrictions. So you even might see it on the first day if you are in a downtown area.

Edited by RipClaw (see edit history)

That´s a rare spawn. Still haven´t seen a demo out in the wild during V1.0.  Wich is a shame, i like to lure them to a group of Z´s and blow them up. The button is their weakness outside of horde night, so i don´t mind them no matter wich day. 

What really grinds my gears here is people not having first aid in the tool belt. That´s a must for me. I would have messed up permadeath games so often already if i would have to go in the inventory for healing or to stop bleeding.

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)

8 hours ago, RipClaw said:

The Demolisher is part of the downtown spawn group but is extremely rare. The spawn group seems to be independent of the biome and I don't see any gamestage restrictions. So you even might see it on the first day if you are in a downtown area.

So essentially, I found a rare pokemon zombie. That's.. actually kinda neat.

Yeah, the downtown district has harder zombie spawns to somewhat try to make walking through the center of the city in the early game a little more challenging.  You can get higher tier zombies as well.

8 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

What really grinds my gears here is people not having first aid in the tool belt. That´s a must for me. I would have messed up permadeath games so often already if i would have to go in the inventory for healing or to stop bleeding.

I never put bandages on my tool belt.  My tool belt is only for weapons and tools, nothing else.  :)  Yes, I have occasionally died because of it, but that's very rare, and if I do die, it's usually going to happen even if I have bandages on the tool belt (such as being surrounded and getting killed by attacks anyhow, even if I stop bleeding).

3 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

@Riamus Painkillers ftw, that instant 40 health saved me a lot of times.

Can't say I've ever even used them.  Lol.

But that's not just with this game.  Other than basic healing potions and mana potions for games that have such things, or else similar stuff in games that have other things, I don't use the vast majority of potions or meds.  I probably use more in this game than in others because there are so many different debuffs that all require something different to fix and that don't go away for a long time, but any "extras" I just don't bother with.  I don't use painkillers, almost never touch steroids unless I'm overburdened in the early game before getting a bike and happen to have looted some and think about them, I don't use any candies, etc.

You might think of me as a stereotypical fighter/warrior character... I just go in fighting and don't worry much about anything else.  Lol.  Though I have played many other types of classes in games and enjoy many of them.  But I still mostly just use the minimal selection of potions/drinks/food items, no matter the game.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)