Khaine's V1.0 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, Lockable Slots, Behemoths, Random Wandering Hordes, etc)

KhaineGB

4 hours ago, Rambo311 said:

First, I want to say I really appreciate your mods.

Now this may seem like a dumb question... The Screamer mod. Is this similar to Scoutsmod?

Yep. It's that code from DF because I needed to test it, and DF doesn't currently work properly, so I figured it was best to rip it out, test, and then decided to release.

On 7/7/2024 at 4:30 PM, KhaineGB said:

Yep. It's that code from DF because I needed to test it, and DF doesn't currently work properly, so I figured it was best to rip it out, test, and then decided to release.

Ahh ok. Nice! I'm really enjoying this one on my server.

Hey @KhaineGB, just curious cause been getting NRE's these past couple of days.  I have your 60 BBM, 3 slot forge and 15 slot toolbar.  The NRE is:

""EXC Exception item with name "meleeHandAnimalBear" was not found!"

It plays fine in Vanilla but this NRE comes up when I try to shoot something.  I looked over your "Entityclasses.xml" in the 60BBM and its only 2 lines where your's is:

"@name='playerMale'"

So I looked at the games entityclasses.xml and I'm seeing 2 things:

[entity_class name="playerNewMale"] is listed first and then:

[entity_class name="playerMale"] which would match what you have...

Should it be PlayerNewMale or is it fine as it is?  Grasping for straws here lol

I checked up on this issue Cadamier, since I have a vested interest as I use the 60BBM and 3 slot forge as part of an overhaul. I don't use the 15 slot toolbelt but it was easy enough to test.

I tested on a new World save in Navezgane with just those 3 mods. I eliminated all sorts of animals and let them attack, with specific attention to types that use the AnimalBear melee. I wasn't able to reproduce this warning. The playerMale is good for the backpack, as it is for the start toolbelt loadout items. You've tried some base level things like verifying your game files?

49 minutes ago, arramus said:

I checked up on this issue Cadamier, since I have a vested interest as I use the 60BBM and 3 slot forge as part of an overhaul. I don't use the 15 slot toolbelt but it was easy enough to test.

I tested on a new World save in Navezgane with just those 3 mods. I eliminated all sorts of animals and let them attack, with specific attention to types that use the AnimalBear melee. I wasn't able to reproduce this warning. The playerMale is good for the backpack, as it is for the start toolbelt loadout items. You've tried some base level things like verifying your game files?

Cool!  Yes verified them multiple times.  Even tried uninstalling and reinstalling.  Started another game and it came back; works fine in vanilla though; weird.  Although this time I was able to close the game by terminating the process.  Logged back in and it seems fine at the moment.  Thank you for your time and effort!

I installed 15 slot toolbelt mod and it wont let me scroll to any of the new slots, matter of fact first new slot disappears what ever I put in it.  Any thoughts?  I only have your mods installed.

On 7/12/2024 at 4:12 PM, RedMunich said:

hello,

is there a chance that you make a another toolbelt mod with 12 slots?

Greetings Kai

Nope

14 hours ago, Cadamier said:

Hey @KhaineGB, just curious cause been getting NRE's these past couple of days.  I have your 60 BBM, 3 slot forge and 15 slot toolbar.  The NRE is:

""EXC Exception item with name "meleeHandAnimalBear" was not found!"

It plays fine in Vanilla but this NRE comes up when I try to shoot something.  I looked over your "Entityclasses.xml" in the 60BBM and its only 2 lines where your's is:

"@name='playerMale'"

So I looked at the games entityclasses.xml and I'm seeing 2 things:

[entity_class name="playerNewMale"] is listed first and then:

[entity_class name="playerMale"] which would match what you have...

Should it be PlayerNewMale or is it fine as it is?  Grasping for straws here lol

It's fine for me. It sounds like you may have something messing with items.xml somewhere.

1 hour ago, Exxodous said:

I installed 15 slot toolbelt mod and it wont let me scroll to any of the new slots, matter of fact first new slot disappears what ever I put in it.  Any thoughts?  I only have your mods installed.

You ran with EAC on. Anything listed in the C# modlets section REQUIRE you to run the game with EAC off, as stated in that section of the post.

1 hour ago, KhaineGB said:

You ran with EAC on. Anything listed in the C# modlets section REQUIRE you to run the game with EAC off, as stated in that section of the post.

Nope.... I always run with EAC off, but since I read what was stated in that section of the post, I checked before I asked to avoid any unpleasantness.  I get red errors when starting "Failed initializing modapi.....15slottoolbelt dll.

I normally run this mod with no issues hence why I asked for help

Hey Khaine, I saw that someone on Facebook mentioned that it would be great to have a mod to allow you to place armor on mannequins so that you can display it in your base.  I also think that some sort of SWAP function so that with one click you can completely switch from the armor that the character is wearing with the armor on the mannequin would be great.  Any thoughts on this?  Think you might make this?

12 hours ago, wanderinpaladin said:

with build 325 they changed the slot lock and it's now incompatible with the backpack mods.

Just pushed a fix for both backpacks so that works now.

3 hours ago, viper546 said:

Hi all, when will they update the zombie increase mod to the current version?

What zombie increase mod? The spawns/claims mod is uploaded and dangerous cities is uploaded

7 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

What zombie increase mod? The spawns/claims mod is uploaded and dangerous cities is uploaded

I believe he means the Wandering Horde Frequency modlet, it was working great up to and including B317 for me, but from B325 I haven't had a single horde spawn with no changes to mods or settings between versions.

14 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

Yeah, I found that mod, but it just doesn't work for me. In the old version, a new line appeared in the menu, but now it is not. Mod installed in the Mods folder. Maybe you know what the problem is?

17 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

And before anyone asks...

The vehicle inventory locking mod does NOT work and is going to take a lot of work (possibly involving C# patches) to fix.

That sucks. Looking forward to a fix.

Thanks for all the hard work and great mods.

18 hours ago, viper546 said:

Yeah, I found that mod, but it just doesn't work for me. In the old version, a new line appeared in the menu, but now it is not. Mod installed in the Mods folder. Maybe you know what the problem is?

Works fine for me. Zombies/Animals are under the general tab, claims are under the basic tab

5 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

Works fine for me. Zombies/Animals are under the general tab, claims are under the basic tab

There's nothing there, I've checked several times. Maybe the mod doesn't work because there is a fix?

5 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

image.thumb.png.388ac22b08558128e193e970e9cf7b67.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png