Будет ли в игре поддержка Мастерской Стим?| Will there be Steam Workshop support in the game

Будет ли в игре поддержка Мастерской Стим? Мне кажется было бы отлично это дало бы игре вторую жизнь для тех кто уже наиграл много времени|Will there be Steam Workshop support in the game? I think it would be great, it would give the game a second life for those who have already played a lot of time.

3 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Yeah when early access is done. Except it won´t be. What a joke release. I am too lazy to search but i am sure we were promised workshop with 1.0 for years now.

Relabeling. It sucks.

They said Steam Workshop was going to be done at the end, they never stated it was going to be done at 1.0.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

They said Steam Workshop was going to be done at the end, they never stated it was going to be done at 1.0.

And that´s what i am pretty sure of, that they explicitly said 1.0. Not gonna bother searching as it doesn´t change anything. Mods will likely rather start a lenghty discussion that this was understood wrong or something like that even if they explicitly said so, instead of simply accepting it.

Damage is done. Early Access for future TFP titles is not gonna happen. Wich isn´t a result of how 1.0 is just a relabeling alone but now the cement is dry.

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

And that´s what i am pretty sure of, that they explicitly said 1.0. Not gonna bother searching as it doesn´t change anything. Mods will likely rather start a lenghty discussion that this was understood wrong or something like that even if they explicitly said so, instead of simply accepting it.

Damage is done. Early Access for future TFP titles is not gonna happen. Wich isn´t a result of how 1.0 is just a relabeling alone but now the cement is dry.

You say it as if someone would miss you in that "future EA TFP titles". Glad you got it of your chest though. You must feel better now.

53 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

And that´s what i am pretty sure of, that they explicitly said 1.0.

I'm not going to vote one way or the other, but I'm pretty sure that's the type of sentence I would actually have to find the source for. Me confusing some statement of "after 1.0" with "in 1.0" months later would not surprise me at all. You may be different, but you also might be mistaken ;)

15 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Yeah when early access is done. Except it won´t be. What a joke release. I am too lazy to search but i am sure we were promised workshop with 1.0 for years now.

Relabeling. It sucks.

They have always said that it will happen around the time the game is finished. They have never definitively said before (beta), at launch, or sometime after launch. Though their comments have always leaned towards Workshop coming after launch. Same with a few other features like the Story and VR support.