2 hours ago, Hells_Janitor said:

Another update this morning - hopefully, finally, fixed the starter weapon bundle bug, and the vending machine sell price bug.

Available now :) 

Hi HJ just downloaded and gun appeared this time in starter pack so hopefully that bug resolved. great work on the new models by the way. Only seen the starter zombie but looks awesome and just like the film. Yours is one of my fav overhauls. Hope your mod gets the recognition it deserves. Thank you for your work.  

7 hours ago, nickuk01 said:

Are rabbits and chickens still in mod? Only been playing for day ingame time but not seen one yet - seemed more common in last version. May just been unlucky otherwise

Yes, they're still in the game. Not as common as they were in A21, but they're still in

3 hours ago, Mahuny said:

It's a pity that there isn't a special map, slightly similar to the location from the movie: one city surrounded by water + some nature where you could start :))

or is there a special map for this mod ? :)

Literally any map you like. 

You want to make a big city map? Normal RWG? Navezgane? Pick your poison :) 

9 hours ago, Amplifire4g said:

Can this be used with a modpack? Darkness falls, District Zero?

Just realized this is for the newest update so probably not right? (edited)

This is a small overhaul in its own right. Not designed for, or supported for, running alongside other overhaul mods.

Hey HJ just a short feedback after playing v1.0 for few weeks. Loving it. The new models are great everything seems to be working fine. Nights are terrifying! 

Only small issue come across which you may well be aware of is that sometimes the new zombie models will freak out after death (dismembered or not) and fly around bouncing everywhere until they disappear/despawn. Guessing may be a physics issue. Does not happen all time but had it quite a few times. Scared the @%$# out of me first time lol. 

Anyways loving your work - awesome apocalyptical overhaul - thank you again. I hope you continue to support it as cant imagine 7d2d without it now.

On 8/19/2024 at 1:55 PM, Mahuny said:

It's a pity that there isn't a special map, slightly similar to the location from the movie: one city surrounded by water + some nature where you could start :))

or is there a special map for this mod ? :)

Pretty sure that would be NYC, the city the movie takes place in

https://7daystodiemods.com/map-new-york-undead-one/

The Central Park area is the classic forest/green area. I'm new to 7Days modding but pretty sure you can use this map mod with most mods

2 hours ago, nickuk01 said:

Hey HJ just a short feedback after playing v1.0 for few weeks. Loving it. The new models are great everything seems to be working fine. Nights are terrifying! 

Only small issue come across which you may well be aware of is that sometimes the new zombie models will freak out after death (dismembered or not) and fly around bouncing everywhere until they disappear/despawn. Guessing may be a physics issue. Does not happen all time but had it quite a few times. Scared the @%$# out of me first time lol. 

Anyways loving your work - awesome apocalyptical overhaul - thank you again. I hope you continue to support it as cant imagine 7d2d without it now.

yeah, I think the old ragdoll physics from A21 aren't particularly compatible with v1. I'll work on it :)

1 hour ago, MaxDickings said:

Pretty sure that would be NYC, the city the movie takes place in

https://7daystodiemods.com/map-new-york-undead-one/

The Central Park area is the classic forest/green area. I'm new to 7Days modding but pretty sure you can use this map mod with most mods

you can play with that map if you like - I did, and found it to be waaaay too big for me. But if you want to try it - go nuts :) 

Just wanted to chime in and say that I started the mod last night and it's been a great experience so far. No headlamps though can be rough as that means you HAVE to find a gun for the weapon mod, or burning shaft for specific weapons. 

2 hours ago, ZombieMikeG said:

Just wanted to chime in and say that I started the mod last night and it's been a great experience so far. No headlamps though can be rough as that means you HAVE to find a gun for the weapon mod, or burning shaft for specific weapons. 

you get a starter weapon plus your 4 skill points when you complete the intro quest ...