18時間前、ジャギネーターはこう言った。

こんにちは。ログファイルを取得して、pastebin.com またはファイルホスティングサービスに投稿し、ここにリンクを提供してください。

ログファイルはどのようにして取得できますか?

どこにありますか?7dtdのローカルファイルを見つけることは出来ました

Edited by nanami (see edit history)

1 hour ago, nanami said:

ログファイルはどのようにして取得できますか?

どこにありますか?7dtdのローカルファイルを見つけることは出来ました

PINNED thread you were supposed to read before starting a thread in this section of the forum.

以下の2通りで検索をかけましたが、何も見つかりませんでした。

/7DaysToDieServer_Data/output_log

AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie

そもそも、起動できずにクラッシュしてゲームが落ちてしまうのに、ログは残るのでしょうか?

14 hours ago, meganoth said:

Windows エクスプローラーを使用して、「output_log」という文字列の後にファイルの作成日時が続くため、ディスク全体で「output_log」を含むすべてのファイルを検索します。これは、実際に出力ログがないことを確認するためです。

本日11/13 0:15に7daysを起動しクラッシュした後に「output_log」で検索をかけましたが、最新のもので11/8 20:30でした

7 hours ago, meganoth said:

他の人も同様の問題を抱えていたようです。彼が同じ問題を抱えていたかどうかは定かではありませんが、そのスレッドで SylenThunder によって言及された修正を試すことができます

https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/34382-plz-help-game-crashes-on-launch-with-eac-on/

たしかにこの人も同じような現象に陥っています。そして言われた通り管理者権限で実行しましたが、一瞬だけ開きまたすぐにクラッシュしてしまいました。

I am not very familiar with windows so I can only give you general hints. It would be good to know why your client crashes. So I would suggest to open a command shell and start the game from there with

steam steam://rungameid/251570

Hopefully there will be a message in the shell why it didn't work.

If not, windows logfiles can be accessed with "eventvwr". There usually is some information on crashed programs there but I do not know where to look exactly.

Another suggestion: Most of the people helping here are volunteers who do this on their own time and almost all of them speak english (as first or second language). Many of them won't do the additional work of translating your posts, if you want more eyes to see your problem you have to do the translating.

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

56 minutes ago, meganoth said:

私は Windows にあまり詳しくないので、一般的なヒントしか提供できません。クライアントがクラッシュする理由を知ることは良いことです。したがって、コマンドシェルを開いて、そこからゲームを開始することをお勧めします。

うまくいけば、シェルに、なぜ機能しなかったのかというメッセージが表示されるでしょう。

そうでない場合は、「eventvwr」を使用して Windows ログファイルにアクセスできます。通常、クラッシュしたプログラムに関する情報がそこにありますが、正確にどこを調べればよいのかわかりません。

もう一つの提案: ここで手助けをしている人のほとんどは自分の時間で活動しているボランティアであり、ほぼ全員が英語を (第一言語または第二言語として) 話します。彼らの多くはあなたの投稿を翻訳するという追加作業をしません。問題をより多くの人に見てもらいたい場合は、翻訳する必要があります。

ありがとうございます!もしうまくいった場合ご報告させていただきます。

私はあまり英語が得意ではなく簡単な意思疎通しかできません。またスペルミスが多々あります。ですから誤解を防ぐため日本語を打っていましたが、確かに不親切だったかもしれません。解決したら英語の翻訳文も載せたいと思います。

Thank you very much! I will let you know if it works out.

I am not very good at English and can only communicate easily. I also make a lot of spelling mistakes. So I was typing in Japanese to avoid misunderstandings, but it may have been unkind. I will post the English translation when I have solved the problem.

ついに見つけることができました!要約すると

1枚目サービスがシステムにインストールされましたEAC_E

2枚目ファイルシステムフィルターEAC_Eが正常に読み込まれフィルターマネージャーに登録されました。

3枚目ファイルシステムフィルターEAC_Eは正常にアンロードされました。

4枚目ハイブ¥のアクセス履歴がクリアされました

恐らく4枚目からは関係ないでしょう。

We finally found it! To summarize.

The first one, the service has been installed on the system EAC_E

2nd file system filter EAC_E has been successfully loaded and registered in the filter manager.

3rd file system filter EAC_E has been successfully unloaded.

The access history of the fourth hive ³ has been cleared.

Probably not relevant from the 4th picture.

Desktop Screenshot 2023.11.15 - 01.35.19.35.png

Desktop Screenshot 2023.11.15 - 01.35.24.54.png

Desktop Screenshot 2023.11.15 - 01.35.29.39.png

Desktop Screenshot 2023.11.15 - 01.35.40.81.png

I don't really understand your posting, it seems it is too technical and with not enough context for both google and deepl translator, so they do a bad job with translating it. And my limited windows knowledge does not help either.

So did you only find the reason it crashes? Or did you also find the solution how to make it work again?

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

12 hours ago, meganoth said:

あなたの投稿はよくわかりません。専門的すぎて、Google 翻訳者と DeepL 翻訳者にとって十分な文脈がないようです。そのため、翻訳がうまくいきません。私の限られた Windows 知識も役に立ちません。

では、クラッシュの原因だけを見つけましたか? それとも、再び動作させるための解決策も見つけましたか?

Probably could only find the cause of the crash

恐らくクラッシュの原因だけを見つけることができました

Could you explain your findings a bit more? For example what window of which program are you showing exactly? With all the japanese kanji-signs it looks very cryptic to me, I can only guess it might be a listing of running processes on the machine, so it might be "task manager" or some alternative program.

And what does the text in the explanation boxes in your pictures say? Since you posted pictures we can't read the text, and even if we wanted could not translate them with google translate or similar.

16 hours ago, meganoth said:

調査結果をもう少し詳しく説明してもらえますか? たとえば、正確にどのプログラムのどのウィンドウを表示しているのでしょうか?日本語の漢字記号がたくさんあるので、私には非常に不可解に見えますが、マシン上で実行中のプロセスのリストである可能性があると推測することしかできません。したがって、それは「タスクマネージャー」または何らかの代替プログラムである可能性があります。

そして、あなたの写真の説明ボックスのテキストは何と言っていますか?あなたが写真を投稿したので、私たちはテキストを読むことができず、たとえGoogle翻訳などで翻訳したくてもできませんでした。

The text box says that the EAC was unloaded after it was successfully loaded.

I am sorry but I am an average player and totally clueless about the program and the system, so I cannot elaborate on the situation.

11 minutes ago, meganoth said:

ネットワーク コードが変更された 7d の新しい安定バージョンがリリースされました。大きな期待はしていませんが、これで何かが変わるかどうかを確認してください。

そして、ゲームを始めたきっかけを教えてください。Steam、Xbox、または Epic Launcher のどのプラットフォームを使用していますか?

I was hoping for that update, but unfortunately it didn't work >< looking forward to another update...

A few years ago I saw a video by a guy named iihitojyanai on youtube and became interested!
I played a little on PS4 and since last year on Steam on PC.

Start the launcher, change into the "tools" tab, and clear all configuration. If you have a game you still want to continue playing then you have to make a backup before you do that.

If that doesn't help, start the game without EAC, turn on the "network workaround" in the 7d2d options, then start the game with EAC.

17 hours ago, meganoth said:

ランチャーを起動し、「ツール」タブに切り替えて、すべての設定をクリアします。まだプレイを続けたいゲームがある場合は、その前にバックアップを作成する必要があります。

それでも問題が解決しない場合は、EAC なしでゲームを開始し、7d2d オプションで「ネットワーク回避策」をオンにしてから、EAC を使用してゲームを開始してください。

Hmmm, unfortunately those methods did not solve the problem either... 
Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll keep an eye out for future updates and I'll add the mod and try to enjoy it alone!