.44 magnum

GeorgeBadea

I'm playing a lot with a one of my friends and we're kinda sitting on a huge pile of unused .44 magnum(we recently started smelting it for brass). Idk if this thread can reach the devs, but I have a proposal for The Fun Pimps to add more usage to the .44 magnum. Maybe come up with some sort of new turret/carbine/smg that could use them.

Regardless of that, game is great and I love it. The humour used in perk names and the game overall is awesome, you're doing great guys!

yeah between .44 mag and buckshot, im always sitting pretty.

I've always loved the idea of having a .44 mag rifle of some kind, but that continues to skew the weapon lines requiring the same ammo across the board.

And this stays in place until we get to pistols, which require both 9mm and .44 mag.

15 hours ago, bdubyah said:

That's why I mod the lever action rifle to use .44 instead of 7.62.

Same here

I also changed the pipe pistol to .44 ammo, and changed the pipe machine gun from 7.62 to 9mm.

Though I only changed the ammo types via xml and didn't touch the models / animation at all

6 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

Same here

I also changed the pipe pistol to .44 ammo, and changed the pipe machine gun from 7.62 to 9mm.

Though I only changed the ammo types via xml and didn't touch the models / animation at all

I also did those same changes. Haha. A pipe pistol would be okay in 9mm but with it being a revolver it only makes sense to be .44.