Doing infested quest. Saw zombie laying down, shot her. She turned to rad.

SenLim

Turned to rad? I don't think that's a thing.. some of them are real hard to tell if rad or not while laying down. Hoodie and hazmat especially, but others have surprised me as well.

"3 others" might be a feature of an attack volume, they'll all get woken up if you attack one from outside the volume. Or you may have missed a shot and woken them "naturally".

But yeh, ladders are not fun when in a hurry, just yeet yourself off the roof at that point :)

On 7/12/2023 at 10:25 AM, theFlu said:

Turned to rad? I don't think that's a thing.. some of them are real hard to tell if rad or not while laying down. Hoodie and hazmat especially, but others have surprised me as well.

"3 others" might be a feature of an attack volume, they'll all get woken up if you attack one from outside the volume. Or you may have missed a shot and woken them "naturally".

But yeh, ladders are not fun when in a hurry, just yeet yourself off the roof at that point :)

That could be worse thou if you break your leg on that fall or sprain it... very possible death there. Its why I love the book that gives a extra 15 blocks of safefall if you have over 500 dukes. sets the base safefall to 20 or 21 blocks., this is enough to yeet yourself off the roof of the majority of poi's unless its a tier 5 anyway. For a tier 5 can prob do it in 2-3 jumps.

On 7/12/2023 at 8:09 AM, SenLim said:

This was on roof top of Pop-n-Pills, and in panic getting down ladder is quite hard.

I know you may not wanna hear this, but I have a saying for moments like that:

"Never underestimate the power of throwing yourself out of a three story window"

DrugOhShitzDrops.webp

Edited by Ramethzer0 (see edit history)