Guppy Mods - A21

Guppycur

On 7/22/2023 at 3:33 AM, kageshiOP said:

@Guppy 
I have a strong desire to see if there's a way to turn myself into one of these and attack my friends, along with a friendly sized horde of twins of course 😂 😈

giphy-downsized-large.gif

@kageshiOP

What are these things ? Is there a mod or something and is it still available ?

49 minutes ago, Ganeshakw said:

@kageshiOP

What are these things ? Is there a mod or something and is it still available ?

Fun times with the Fire Mod.  I think it was in other older mods of his, or maybe in a contribution pack, but its an after effect of mobs dying from burning and then coming back as one of these burned vulture humanoid zerglings, lol.

11 hours ago, Ganeshakw said:

Thank you @LordSoth01 I have seen Rebirth using Fire Mod but have not seen this effect. May be it's not happening anymore.

Yeah, looks like last one has it commented out in the buffs.xml

<!--<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="ModifyCVar" target="self" cvar="spawnOverrideguppyVultureBurnt" operation="set" value="0"> <requirement name="!HasBuff" buff="guppyIsOnFire"/> <requirement name="!HasBuff" buff="buffIsOnFire"/> <property name="Tags" value="vulture"/> </triggered_effect> <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="ModifyCVar" target="self" cvar="spawnOverrideguppyVultureBurnt" operation="set" value="1"> <requirement name="HasBuff" buff="guppyIsOnFire"/> <requirement name="HasBuff" buff="buffIsOnFire"/> <property name="Tags" value="vulture"/> </triggered_effect> -->

I remember someone saying something or asking it to be turned off in the past.
Not sure if its bugged or not, but you can try uncommenting and see how it goes though.
Guppy would know for sure.

Edited by LordSoth01 (see edit history)

18 hours ago, Ganeshakw said:

Thanks @LordSoth01

Guppy Gang of Zeds and his mods really makes the game more entertaining.

Hah yep. It's a love-hate-love it kind of thing.
My first experience with Fire Mod involved adding it to our server for our group... and... our base was a gas station outside of town....
Yep...
Yeah... I was asking for help and they all tried to get back asap. Said they could see the blaze from the city, lol.
By the time they got there... EVERYTHING... was burnt matchsticks, lol. They weren't happy but they didnt know what to expect. It was a blast though.