General question

jillv46

For the mini bike parts (not item itself) can they be sold to the trader or no? I’m asking because I unlocked the traders bonus rewards and minibike parts bundle is an option and I want to know if I can sell its parts for money

3 hours ago, canadianbluebeer said:

parts yet, the whole bike, no.

(at least in A20, dunno 'bout 21 .... yet)

all vehicle parts could be sold.

(keep some handle bars though, bike I believe, for an auger)

Surprisingly when I opened the bundle it didn’t give handlebars. It only gave 1 engine the chassis and 2 wheels

6 minutes ago, jillv46 said:

Surprisingly when I opened the bundle it didn’t give handlebars. It only gave 1 engine the chassis and 2 wheels

That is expected.

The bundles are guaranteed to give two wheels and then two parts from the following list:  Engine, Battery, Chassis, Handlebars

Edit:  Number is wheels is dependent on how many you need to craft the vehicle (so 4x4 has 4 and gyro has 3)

Edited by BFT2020 (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

That is expected.

The bundles are guaranteed to give two wheels and then two parts from the following list:  Engine, Battery, Chassis, Handlebars

Edit:  Number is wheels is dependent on how many you need to craft the vehicle (so 4x4 has 4 and gyro has 3)

So each time I open the bundle I’ll always get the wheels but then it’s random each time if I get the engine handlebars chassis or battery?

As a side note, in A21 you are guaranteed at least one major part from the vehicle (handle bars/accessories, chassis).  In A20, you could end up with neither and only get tires, engine and battery.  They didn't state if it was still possible in A21 to get both, just that you would at least get one.

26 minutes ago, jillv46 said:

So each time I open the bundle I’ll always get the wheels but then it’s random each time if I get the engine handlebars chassis or battery?

you will get 2 parts from that list yes.  So it could be an engine and a battery, or a handle bar and an engine, or the best option a handle bar and a chassis, or any other combination of those parts.