I can't join my friend sever ( Lan )

nutnutnut

sorry but the guys here might not get any info from the screen shots because they do not tell anybody what is happening on your computer and on your friends. you said you uninstalled and checked all the good things but it may be your friends game/computer that is bad.

they need output logs copied to PASTEBIN and provide a link to it here.

partial logs are useless.

the pics only show an error but the logs show a whole lot more.

4 hours ago, unholyjoe said:

sorry but the guys here might not get any info from the screen shots because they do not tell anybody what is happening on your computer and on your friends. you said you uninstalled and checked all the good things but it may be your friends game/computer that is bad.

they need output logs copied to PASTEBIN and provide a link to it here.

partial logs are useless.

the pics only show an error but the logs show a whole lot more.

Sorry Bro , here my logs  https://pastebin.com/BQAFYZ0S

and my friends computer is not bad . another guys can join server  , It's just me that can't enter the game .

Looks like your player profile is corrupted on the server. Whoever is admin will need to delete the 3 player files associated with you. They are located in the Players folder inside of the Saves folder. When you connect after that, you will be back at level one so the admin will need to give you admin permissions so that you can use the giveselfxp command to get your levels back and use the creative menu to get your stuff back.

56 minutes ago, Star69 said:

so the admin will need to give you admin permissions so that you can use the giveselfxp command to get your levels back

little secret for a21.. that part will change :)

Spoiler

no i aint telling but its simple to figure out.
just wait for a21 if ya cant figure it out. :)

8 hours ago, Star69 said:

When you connect after that, you will be back at level one so the admin will need to give you admin permissions so that you can use the giveselfxp command to get your levels back and use the creative menu to get your stuff back.

The givexp command has been added back to A20.6 so you don't need to give admin powers to a player now. Also @unholyjoe

7 hours ago, Beelzybub said:

The givexp command has been added back to A20.6 so you don't need to give admin powers to a player now. Also @unholyjoe

7 hours ago, Beelzybub said:

I learn something new everyday. This makes so much sense & definitely a huge quality of life improvement for server operators.

On 1/18/2023 at 6:39 AM, Star69 said:

Looks like your player profile is corrupted on the server. Whoever is admin will need to delete the 3 player files associated with you. They are located in the Players folder inside of the Saves folder. When you connect after that, you will be back at level one so the admin will need to give you admin permissions so that you can use the giveselfxp command to get your levels back and use the creative menu to get your stuff back.

Many Thanks __/\__