Any else seeing a shimmering smoke trail at random places while on the mini bike?

ElCabong

• ElCabong changed the title to Any else seeing a shimmering smoke trail at random places while on the mini bike?
17 hours ago, Rotor said:

Have you check the bike for exhaust leak?  Any engine codes?

It happened again this morning when I looked behind me and saw the exhaust. I think that's what I saw yesterday. it is a little odd in that it was in front of me and not behind me but perhaps I turned my minibike sideways to get around an obstacle and the game decided to put the smoke in front of me for some reason.

What kind of GPU are you running? Does it look like a air drop smoke? I run AMD GPU, I used to have really weird light glitches from porch lights a few alphas ago, they were like staring into the sun. its been a few updates since that was an issue for me

21 hours ago, warmer said:

What kind of GPU are you running? Does it look like a air drop smoke? I run AMD GPU, I used to have really weird light glitches from porch lights a few alphas ago, they were like staring into the sun. its been a few updates since that was an issue for me

10 hours ago, Jinx_DG said:

I sometimes get that weird air drop smoke thing. It's like a smaller, less smokey version of it that last only a few seconds. It's diappearance isn't an all at once, now it's gone thing. It.... fades away, from the bottom up. It's freaky AF. 

I'm using an old GTX 970. Sooner or later it's going to quit working and I'll get an excuse to buy a new one. Been waiting for 2 years

Somebody else is seeing this too, it is creepy.

4 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

Either that, or you both are smoking the same stuff.

I haven't seen it in my game yet.

I see what he is describing as well.  It is just visual though and temporary so I never really bother with it.  It just looks like your vehicle is heavily damaged sometimes when it is not.