Anyway I can put flowers on the wall

ElCabong

7 hours ago, Weazelsun said:

well, the new art for A21 shows new plant decorations. As for your current gameplay, depends for an exterior wall your could make a 3 block-wide balcony and put in farm plots. Then plant some flowers.

I could put some farm plots in front of windows. That would work. Thanks

You could also integrate a farm plot into a wall, for goldenrod or chrysanthemum. You'll have to get it light from somewhere so it'll grow, it might survive walled in once grown but I haven't even tried. That might require a two thick wall, unless you make it into a window. Maybe use plates for the outside to have a slimmer look.

You might try covering it with a sheet shape for a different aesthetic, only a part of the flower piercing thru the wall like it's a branch attached to it.

EDIT: Maybe test how it looks in your farm so you don't have to guess with the base build.

Edited by theFlu (see edit history)

19 hours ago, ElCabong said:

I have corn on the roof and potatoes and pumpkins. think I'll plant some trees. I can lounge on the roof when I  get bored of the walls

For that 'come hither' ambiance, I like to place a burning barrel one block below the patio level. Put down some folding chairs, place a cooler and put some beers in it. A few strategically placed table top candles. Surrounded by blooming red and yellow flowers and budding cotton, I scheme of how to temper the party girl into being a party girl....

More often than not its big Momma smacking at the downstairs walls to remind me that it ain't gonna happen the way I want it to....

Edited by Melange (see edit history)

6 hours ago, theFlu said:

You could also integrate a farm plot into a wall, for goldenrod or chrysanthemum. You'll have to get it light from somewhere so it'll grow, it might survive walled in once grown but I haven't even tried. That might require a two thick wall, unless you make it into a window. Maybe use plates for the outside to have a slimmer look.

You might try covering it with a sheet shape for a different aesthetic, only a part of the flower piercing thru the wall like it's a branch attached to it.

EDIT: Maybe test how it looks in your farm so you don't have to guess with the base build.

That's a good idea I'll try that

On 9/19/2022 at 6:56 AM, Melange said:

Countin' flowers on the wall

That don't bother me at all

Kill'n zeds and dogs and watching out for

Captain Kangaroo...

Well its just me...Got nothin' to do...

🦘

Now that you have that song stuck in my head, we need a card table with a game halfway finished of solitaire... Perhaps with a deck of 51.  Gotta lose at least one for the apocalypse after all. 😁