ETA

Pebble

Yeah, i mean we all are tired of "10 years EA" topics but honestly, simply asking doesn´t deserve any dislikes. Not everyone is following social media and forums all the time. Some have barely time to play. That´s why a lot of people don´t wanna come here. A simple question and you get downvoted.

Answer ofc still is, when it´s done. The gaming community sadly turns into a cruel, mindless agressive mob if you just happen to be a bit late on any dates you give out as a developer. So i can fully understand any developer not giving out even the slightest info on release dates. 

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)

On 9/14/2022 at 5:44 PM, Pebble said:

So eh, it's been almost 10 years... Whens the game gonna be done i'm excited and wanna see it.

If you buy it during the next Steam sale you can see it about 90% done for about $8. I wouldn't wait for the 10-year anniversary to see it if I were you. 90% now is definitely worth it. 

10 hours ago, Roland said:

If you buy it during the next Steam sale you can see it about 90% done for about $8. I wouldn't wait for the 10-year anniversary to see it if I were you. 90% now is definitely worth it. 

I have it already! Just impatient 😅 I love it

13 hours ago, Matt115 said:

No no no. Final version of 7dtd will  need orginal flopdisc of doom to work

🤣🤣 I love this response

On 9/15/2022 at 7:15 AM, Maharin said:

They were going to release it in 1993 as a Doom mod but decided they'd take a little time to polish it up a bit.  You can see it's working.

Wait fr ? 😳😳