7DTD theory time!

Matt115

This period is... a little bit boring right guys? There is nothing controversial , no streams , no to many news about A21 so... 

Let's check my 7dtd lore and theory topic !.

So here we go !

1. 7DTD is NOT post- apo. Let's take a plane for example and very regular radiactive zone - this mean this was something like accident in Navezgane and border was nuked to create border. Plane is droping stuff because it's help from outside - probably governament support. But why they don't evac surivovors? because they are too afraid that survivors can be carrier of virus

2. There is not  zombie children, teen and.....  there is big lack of corpses  but this have a lot of sense. Game take place after some years after outbreake so :1. children and teenager will die by virus and don't became zombie. Infected Corpses are decomposing very fast, and not every body is infected by zombie virus  - damaged enough can't be resurected ( like this  upper woman body)

3. Spider zombie and screamer are not zombies but created by governament mutatants . They used zombie virus but something go wrong.

What do you guys thinking about this explanation? 

I like the idea that this was a localized outbreak and the nukes were dropped to create a radioactive barrier and the rest of the world is still there. It’s a bit better than the the theory we are playing some dystopian Running Man games, imo. 

3 hours ago, Matt115 said:

Spider zombie and screamer are not zombies but created by governament mutatants . They used zombie virus but something go wrong.

This is also supported by some POI I've seen which seemed to tell this kind of story... so, I guess you can't be much farther from "the truth".

1 hour ago, Roland said:

I like the idea that this was a localized outbreak and the nukes were dropped to create a radioactive barrier and the rest of the world is still there. It’s a bit better than the the theory we are playing some dystopian Running Man games, imo. 

And it's good for books comic games etc in 7DTD universe  because let to set place in  diffrent settings in this same world - for example in normal "free" city

1 hour ago, Jost Amman said:

This is also supported by some POI I've seen which seemed to tell this kind of story... so, I guess you can't be much farther from "the truth".

Well there is two options : 1. special zombies were crated in labs 2. special zombie was captured and send into labs for tests. For now First is more realistic because there is lack of any governament transports like trains. trucks with cages etc.  But still i'm not sure if virus in natural one  and then changed to create special zombies or  was created by human from begining.

9 minutes ago, Maharin said:

The surrounding radiation is a massive horde of radioactive zombies just out of sight.  Game stage 1000000 brings them all in at once from every direction.  It also causes your CPU to go nuclear.

How is that C64 port coming?

16 minutes ago, Rotor said:

Coding is moving along smoothly, play testing is at a stand still.  Or at least I can't see any progress.  I may have heard the second note of the opening music but it also might just be an artifact of the conversion from MP3 to SID sounds.

38 minutes ago, Maharin said:

The surrounding radiation is a massive horde of radioactive zombies just out of sight.  Game stage 1000000 brings them all in at once from every direction.  It also causes your CPU to go nuclear.

Me after put spikes.... everywhere : Hm..... call me Count.

30 minutes ago, Rotor said:

10 minutes ago, Maharin said:

Coding is moving along smoothly, play testing is at a stand still.  Or at least I can't see any progress.  I may have heard the second note of the opening music but it also might just be an artifact of the conversion from MP3 to SID sounds.

Well...  C64 meh , Better use Atari for this!