Had a small ...

Rotor

..."Oh <fecalmatter>" Moment.

So, I had just started a new game after the bbq BM event on D56.  I am in D4, have managed to survive a few terrible choices.  I finally found a PoI for the D7 BM.  The Silo Farm where there are 6 Silos with the office control room at the top.  Anyways, I needed to get some stone for my arrows, and there is a Motel next door, two story with a couple of Container trailers up front.  Figure there out to be something good in there.  So, I come around the back door on one of the conatiners, in what I thought was a well thought out careful, quiet approach.  I hear the roar, no problem, I will just give this Z a few whacks.  He comes out from behind a pallet of cobblestone, and he looks different, like he has been at the gym, I am waiting for strike distance and I realize....oh man those eyes are glowing red, this cannot be any good.  He closes quicker than I thought and gets a shot, I strike back, right to left club, and he looks at me even more peedoff now.  I back up and he closes the distance again and gets another strike, this time I manage to knock him down, but I am out juice, so I back up.  He still down and I close in and get a normal whack on the noggin, and woke him up.  I back up as long as I am able while he is closing the distance.  I take a deep breath, put thumb in mouth and then check wind direction.  I assume the "archer pose", again adjust for windage, hold, hold............WHAM!  I took his head off.

My first encounter with a red eye biped.  Just a few seconds, but a good adrenaline rush :).

Just a small tale to keep your mind off the Folder/Mods and Server List :).

1 hour ago, Rotor said:

..."Oh <fecalmatter>" Moment.

So, I had just started a new game after the bbq BM event on D56.  I am in D4, have managed to survive a few terrible choices.  I finally found a PoI for the D7 BM.  The Silo Farm where there are 6 Silos with the office control room at the top.  Anyways, I needed to get some stone for my arrows, and there is a Motel next door, two story with a couple of Container trailers up front.  Figure there out to be something good in there.  So, I come around the back door on one of the conatiners, in what I thought was a well thought out careful, quiet approach.  I hear the roar, no problem, I will just give this Z a few whacks.  He comes out from behind a pallet of cobblestone, and he looks different, like he has been at the gym, I am waiting for strike distance and I realize....oh man those eyes are glowing red, this cannot be any good.  He closes quicker than I thought and gets a shot, I strike back, right to left club, and he looks at me even more peedoff now.  I back up and he closes the distance again and gets another strike, this time I manage to knock him down, but I am out juice, so I back up.  He still down and I close in and get a normal whack on the noggin, and woke him up.  I back up as long as I am able while he is closing the distance.  I take a deep breath, put thumb in mouth and then check wind direction.  I assume the "archer pose", again adjust for windage, hold, hold............WHAM!  I took his head off.

My first encounter with a red eye biped.  Just a few seconds, but a good adrenaline rush :).

Just a small tale to keep your mind off the Folder/Mods and Server List :).

Well.... and in 7dtd there still lack skeletons..... i need them so much

9 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Enemies. But as the name suggests, joke mod is all about beeing funny. You would like the more dark theme with skeletons i guess. @Matt115

Yep. So it would be nice see skeletons in cars on lying on ground. well i think someone will make dark theme mods after  added workshop. At least i hope for that

On 4/29/2022 at 7:27 PM, ElCabong said:

Once again I drank beer thinking it was going to be honey. 

Got one better as of a min ago.

NEVER, EVER! Run around with murky water bottle in your hands.  It is almost as bad as eating glass from inventory :).

The emoji is not quite brown enough. 

I know there a spot now around my base that I dont Zs will dwell.

Archived