Odd thing? The Usein Bolt Vulture code.

Rotor

So,

I had to scoot back to base, getting dark and all, plus the hunger and thirst struck.  I drank, ate, ate drank cant remember the actual concoction.

I must have been doing the 100m Bolt top speed, or I got tagged by Hermes.

A vulture popped.  It never attacked me, just followed me and circled.  I crouched and got ready to strike, but it lowered altitude and rised.  Eventually I ignored it and proceeded on my way.

Is it possible or coincidence?

13 minutes ago, Urban Blackbear said:

Did you drink an Energy Drink?

Coffee?  Or one of the teas, I think.  Truly foget.

12 minutes ago, RipClaw said:

If you have drunk Mega Crush, that may be the case. Mega Crush increases your running speed by 50%.

Nope.

Anyways, guess it is possible then.  I dont even know my own speed :).

23 hours ago, Rotor said:

It never attacked me, just followed me and circled.

Wondering Vulture Hordes do this. Normally I'll see up to 3 vultures just circling and taunting me with the occasional low fly by, but no actual attack.  

As has been said, they're not going to attack as long as you're not injured, also, the minute you get attacked they're going to join in the fun.

There are things you can do that increase your run speed. You can drink that mega crush you can get a pair of running shoes or an athletic coat

16 minutes ago, ElCabong said:

you can get a pair of running shoes

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the shoes only give stamina regen, no? The description is worded something like "+20% stamina regen, sprinting" which makes it look like it's giving +20 AND +20, but I think the real effect is +20 regen While sprinting - just like Cardio.

4 hours ago, theFlu said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the shoes only give stamina regen, no? The description is worded something like "+20% stamina regen, sprinting" which makes it look like it's giving +20 AND +20, but I think the real effect is +20 regen While sprinting - just like Cardio.

Picky picky picky. I guarantee if you're wearing a pair and being chased by a bear, you're running faster. 

16 minutes ago, ElCabong said:

Picky picky picky.

Perhaps. I admit I might be a tad picky about my position with regards to bears. You know, between "ahead of" and "within". It's not a huge difference, but I tend to consider it significant enough to be a little picky about it. :)

Archived