Could we get full versions of these blocks?

POCKET951

That looks like the angle the "Wedge Narrow Tip", "Wedge Narrow Low", "Wedge Narrow Middle", and the "Wedge Narrow High" would give you. It takes all four of those, one after the other to go up one block. So I guess that would be a 22.5 degree angle. Unless I'm completely misunderstanding the question.

31 minutes ago, Fenris said:

That looks like the angle the "Wedge Narrow Tip", "Wedge Narrow Low", "Wedge Narrow Middle", and the "Wedge Narrow High" would give you. It takes all four of those, one after the other to go up one block. So I guess that would be a 22.5 degree angle. Unless I'm completely misunderstanding the question.

Could I see a picture of these blocks? I didn't think to do a different search 

Those are the plate versions of the blocks. I am wondering if the full block version already exist and I'm just not using the in-game search function correctly

Edited by POCKET951 (see edit history)

51 minutes ago, Gamida said:

blockramp.png

The first 4 blocks are the ones Fenris mentions and the 5th one is just a full block. I just laid them all in line and then started on top of the full block with the first one again and repeated.

Am guessing you may want steeper angled blocks.

Exactly what I'm looking for. There's over 1300 blocks  and the the menus and search tools help alot. I just wish blocks had a more consistent naming scheme.

I would have never thought to put the word Narrow before the word wedge

They have the ramp(to 45 degree angles), and wedge block 60(I assume because the top corner angle is 60 degrees).

I thought the narrow would have been wedge block 75 

On 2/22/2022 at 8:14 AM, BarryTGash said:

Whilst you're at it, TFP, also add in all windows please :) They are available in the creative menu but even just using cm for that still feels like cheating :(

Unfortunately, anything with transparency can’t use the same system as regular blocks.  They can’t be painted, for instance.  I believe this is why windows are separate. Ladders are a selectable shape, in contrast, because while they have special functionality, they render like any other block shape.