A21 NPCMod and Addons

xyth

2 hours ago, arramus said:

When A20.4 was first released as experimental, this didn't happen. I needed to perform a full reinstall just before A20.4 went stable and I experienced the same warning. Not only did this warning appear, but the start up screen received a lot more introductory warnings about 7D2D being an Alpha build and what to expect. This is unrelated to the NPCMod, and seems to be a general update warning from the developers. Sometimes the Anti Cheat software and the 7D2D build are not 'shaking hands' as their may be a version mismatch. This happened a few months ago and we saw a roll back for 7D2D. All part and parcel of updates where mismatches can sometimes occur.

Just a few images to showcase Darkstardragon's 1-KnightzNPeasantzPackAlpha Addon Pack.

As they will ultimately be included in a future overhaul, they will also need a variety of locations. Here is the TFP church_01 fully restored and fit for Royalty. ^^

20220427233244_1.thumb.jpg.7ada2b92795dc536b5949c9d4004630a.jpg

These characters are not all unique, and some are duplicated just to fill up the room.

20220427235621_1.thumb.jpg.4d1f7c1628bb7a584c3c9ec27f4317bf.jpg

The Power's that be.

20220427235837_1.thumb.jpg.64485b75ca1601e4a41707dff40612b2.jpg

Archers and Crossbows.

20220428000033_1.thumb.jpg.5b561c589e68f940e4627a119ec83e52.jpg

Monks, Friars, and Abbots.

20220428000153_1.thumb.jpg.1a1baf126faed70520e74b578f9adbfc.jpg

The Knights are battling it out with a band of Chaos Marauder.

20220428000813_1.thumb.jpg.816e3748308f26615885724fc39a7ac3.jpg

Hello guys, I got a problem need your help

My game is getting slow and dropping FPS while playing, when the game starts it only lag for a few -if you using this mod then you'll know NPCs start blasting around as soon as you start the game- but the longer I played slower the game gets, around 30-40 minutes the game always came into hellhole -slow, bugging and dropping FPS.

Is there anyone got same problem? Or just me? I used some mods for better experience but it's all good until I got this mod installed, thanks !

6 hours ago, Mixson said:

Hello guys, I got a problem need your help

My game is getting slow and dropping FPS while playing, when the game starts it only lag for a few -if you using this mod then you'll know NPCs start blasting around as soon as you start the game- but the longer I played slower the game gets, around 30-40 minutes the game always came into hellhole -slow, bugging and dropping FPS.

Is there anyone got same problem? Or just me? I used some mods for better experience but it's all good until I got this mod installed, thanks !

Loading this mod, without any expansion packs, will not lower FPS.   If you load a lot of expansion packs and dozens of NPCs spawn in an area, you may see some slight lowing of FPS.  A lot of effort went into testing and eliminating most of the FPS hit and lag, so depending on the other mods you loaded, it might be you are running low on memory.

1 hour ago, swmeek said:

I found an invisible fellow walking around in my game.

Ooo, I had two like this for hireable NPCs from this pack and another one joins the club. I'll let the Add on creator know it may need a bit more checking up on.

3 hours ago, Chunkimunki said:

Can't figure out what the dickens is going on with this NRE occuring.

log

Any help would be greatfully accepted. Cheers

Do you mind trying to load up the Score and NPCcore then add one pack at a time to see where you get the nre, would be helpful

25 minutes ago, drkstardragon said:

Do you mind trying to load up the Score and NPCcore then add one pack at a time to see where you get the nre, would be helpful

Giving it a go but 3 addons later......

log1 , log2 , log3

Everything was downloaded today afresh and game files were validated.

Thanks for getting back though.

12 minutes ago, Chunkimunki said:

log1 , log2 , log3

If you dont mind, could you retest with the most current version of SCore?   The stable version I posted is 20.2.x.x and thats now 20.4.x.x so perhaps a recent SCore change is needed that Im not aware of.  

11 hours ago, arramus said:

Ooo, I had two like this for hireable NPCs from this pack and another one joins the club. I'll let the Add on creator know it may need a bit more checking up on.

I will look into this, I had a similar issue on my Fox a long time ago, longer than I can remember how I fixed it 🙂

8 minutes ago, xyth said:
22 minutes ago, Chunkimunki said:

log1 , log2 , log3

If you dont mind, could you retest with the most current version of SCore?   The stable version I posted is 20.2.x.x and thats now 20.4.x.x so perhaps a recent SCore change is needed that Im not aware of.  

11 hours ago, arramus said:

Think this is that version of SCore. Sadly no change.   log

16 minutes ago, Chunkimunki said:

Think this is that version of SCore. Sadly no change.   log

Did you test just the NPCCore and the SCOre, without the zombie mod on the latest score?   The error is related to factions, and Im not sure what that zombie mod might be doing with factions yet.

5 minutes ago, xyth said:

Did you test just the NPCCore and the SCOre, without the zombie mod on the latest score?   The error is related to factions, and Im not sure what that zombie mod might be doing with factions yet.

My bad - here's the log with just NPCCore and SCore (Version 20.4.119.941)    log

8 minutes ago, Chunkimunki said:

My bad - here's the log with just NPCCore and SCore (Version 20.4.119.941)    log

Did you start a new savegame before testing those 2?  I see it trying to load non existing entities

I just tested the 2 cores and the zombiepackKHZ, and no errors.    

Edited by xyth (see edit history)

20 minutes ago, Chunkimunki said:

*cough* here's the log from a new game.   log

Im seeing your load try to spawn this:  

1. 2022-05-02T20:00:44 67.620 ERR EntityFactory CreateEntity: unknown type (-27595603)
  2. 2022-05-02T20:00:44 67.620 WRN Ignore spawning of empty entity
That has been consistent in all logs.   If you actually are starting a new save, maybe try Nazgane, or a different world than the preloaded one

Also, your loading from the new Appdata Mods location.   We have not tested that new spot yet, so please retry with the Mods folder in the games main directory as before A20.4

Edited by xyth (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, xyth said:

Im seeing your load try to spawn this:  

1. 2022-05-02T20:00:44 67.620 ERR EntityFactory CreateEntity: unknown type (-27595603)
  2. 2022-05-02T20:00:44 67.620 WRN Ignore spawning of empty entity
That has been consistent in all logs.   If you actually are starting a new save, maybe try Nazgane, or a different world than the preloaded one

Started a Nazgane world, here's the log.   log

Unfortunately it's that time for me..."come sweet Mopheus, enshroud me in thine purple cloak"

Speak tomorrow guys- cheers

5 minutes ago, Chunkimunki said:

Started a Nazgane world, here's the log.   log

Unfortunately it's that time for me..."come sweet Mopheus, enshroud me in thine purple cloak"

Speak tomorrow guys- cheers

no problem, it seems related to the new folder location.