A20 Buried Supplies quests...

Lumpus

don't seem to always be at the SW corner of the yellow circle anymore!  It was a thing in A19 that 9/10 times you could find the chest at/near the SW corner - not anymore!  At level 1 so far, twice the chest was near in the SE corner and the last time it was dead central in the zone.

/not sure if JaWoodle will laugh or cry about this ;)

Are the buried supplies quests eve worth it anymore? I haven't started A20 yet, just watched a few youtube vids. But from what I've seen, they are twice as deep and have about a 1/4 or less food in them. So it takes a minimum of twice as long for far less loot. Looks like in the time it takes to do one, you could do 2 small pois and probably get more out of them. I never knew about the SW corner trick tbh, but I can see why they changed that part of it and think it was a good idea.

I get that in A19 they made starvation a thing of the past because they had so much food, just looks like an over nerf on them. Again though, I've only watched 3 or 4 of the level 1's being dug up, so maybe I'm missing something.

19 hours ago, Fenris said:

Are the buried supplies quests eve worth it anymore? I haven't started A20 yet, just watched a few youtube vids. But from what I've seen, they are twice as deep and have about a 1/4 or less food in them. So it takes a minimum of twice as long for far less loot. Looks like in the time it takes to do one, you could do 2 small pois and probably get more out of them. I never knew about the SW corner trick tbh, but I can see why they changed that part of it and think it was a good idea.

I get that in A19 they made starvation a thing of the past because they had so much food, just looks like an over nerf on them. Again though, I've only watched 3 or 4 of the level 1's being dug up, so maybe I'm missing something.

they can give you better stuff now. We've been getting the food package thing (the new boxes fo stuff they've added) and out of one we got a stack of the pumpkin pie that increases bartering. We've not done a tier 5 yet but the tier 1-4 are pretty good so far.