Loot after neutralizing Zombified.

TWORDY

Hello,

Right now after killing a zombie, a yellow bag pops out on the screen. What I would like to see is a glowing small orb on the ground so players may interact with or anything in a similar manner. Orb with a loot (let's call it that way) might be only drawn on the screen if a player is nearby. I have no idea what's more memory demanding or taxing the performance. In my view having the models of neutralized zombies disappear after some time is a good thing for performance gains. In addition, replacing the current 3D bag with some simple effect might be a better solution. That way zombies may drop more often items/bones etc, that way. 

I really miss the days when zombies actually dropped loot, instead of a random loot bag.  I get that it's likely a performance issue that necessitated the change, but I would hope there could be a middle ground.  Like the OP said, a small yet visible loot pile on the ground that drops.

I agree. It might be interesting to be able to drop the purse (as a container) and “other small items” (by themselves, no container) since really, most items dropped turn into those generic brown sacks.  You can drop a ton of sacks. An “issue” as I see it is that the loot bags are supposed to be “good stuff” and also hang around for a long time. So just make a “basic drop” despawn at normal rates and it be an item and not a loot container? If you don’t pick it up almost immediately it despawns.  It would likely be overkill/boring if every zed dropped an item so maybe a workaround is to make the drop rate “a lot higher” for normal stuff and keep the loot bags “as is”, so maybe 1 in 4-6 zed kills drops “something small”? 

1 hour ago, Matt115 said:

okay guys TFP don't want it because  people spend too much on looting after blood moon. I wish they just let them lay on ground on rot like -  dead zombie  , rotting zombie skeleton.

That feature was removed to improve performance.  Each zombie body became a loot container so they would stick around for a long time.  Removing that feature was amway to reduce performance loss, at least thst is what I recall they said when they made the changes.

3 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

That feature was removed to improve performance.  Each zombie body became a loot container so they would stick around for a long time.  Removing that feature was amway to reduce performance loss, at least thst is what I recall they said when they made the changes.

I mean reduced droping "yellow backpack" too