The "claim block" ching sound when hit by bullets etc

Data

Think about it, is it really needed?

Everyone knows that a claim block area shot but rounds, don’t affect it, but do we really need to hear it “not” doing so?

The constant “ching” when turrets or guns shoot in the general area that miss targets is annoying and not really needed is it.

9 hours ago, Roland said:

I haven't used claim blocks for years ever since I stopped playing on PvP servers. That didn't even occur to me. lol.

I've never encounter this, Data must be fighting blood moon with friends  who are not allies. If you're allies there is no sound.

just my .02

Where you an allies with fort owner?

Hey Roland 

nope they are allies, and partied up, his claim block is sat so his edges are next to mine, it also happens when a turret shoots through iron bars, even if they are mine, has been like this since a18 or a17, but it has been for some time

im the claim block owner on my building

surely i cant be the only one

next horde night ill record it

20 minutes ago, Data said:

nope they are allies, and partied up, his claim block is sat so his edges are next to mine, it also happens when a turret shoots through iron bars, even if they are mine, has been like this since a18 or a17, but it has been for some time

im the claim block owner on my building

surely i cant be the only one

next horde night ill record it

Happens with me too.  I've got to the point where I try to remember to destroy the claim block before every horde night and put another one down whenever it's done.  After awhile that sound just gets annoying lol.

Archived