Apocalypse Now Mod A20.5

killerbunny264

Good day Sir Killerbunny264

I think I pushed to much building up front .. My game stage is already 358, Level 87 .. and my daily hordes are trying to destroy my main base and not my battle base, Lol. Only good thing is .. That I turned OFF bloodmoon .. because at the rate I get roaming hordes, I don't need it. 

But, I'm having fun so far and Haven't died yet .. Close "but not Dead" Love the M60 turrets and the hordes hate them, to bad they don't use AP ammo. 🤣

Thank goodness I added the "Valmar Expanded Trap mod", which does help alot.

But they have blown a few holes in the out defenses .. Need harder Ground. Lol 

You Done Good with the Mod 😉

Take Care and Have a good week ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2021.08.22 - 11.13.55.33.png

21 hours ago, Lorri said:

I'm loving this mod. I was bored with vanilla and still waiting on Alpha 20 to roll out so I thought I'd try some modded games. This is by far the best imo. The GS jump is quite challenging (which is a good thing) and the different craftables are a great add. I have a question about the generic notes though. Are they a random spawn in all lootables or is the percentage higher in certain lootables? I've been looting a bunch and only have a little over 100 and I'm almost to level 40. 

generic notes are random lootables , you might get 1 or 10 based where you loot it , like a vehicles or book shelf , and when you scarp schematics or books you get 3 generic notes

Oh you get them for scrapping books? I'm used to either selling them or reading them again for the XP or dukes. Thanks man!! 

Question just came to my mind just now. Have you thought about implementing a way to adjust the GS boost? So if people want to go even higher than 2.4 they can? Or maybe even lower it for a super long low GS?

9 hours ago, Lorri said:

Oh you get them for scrapping books? I'm used to either selling them or reading them again for the XP or dukes. Thanks man!! 

Question just came to my mind just now. Have you thought about implementing a way to adjust the GS boost? So if people want to go even higher than 2.4 they can? Or maybe even lower it for a super long low GS?

the Game-stage based on difficulty , for example default (difficulty number 2 ) game-stage goes up 2.4 per lvl 

warrior (difficulty number 4 ) game-stage goes up 3.2 per lvl , insane (difficulty number 6 ) game-stage goes up 4.0 per lvl

so it based on what difficulty they are playing

Just a Heads Up .. on Survivalist I was getting about 4.34 per level, but also had the XP modifier set at 200% .. which is bad I think .. because my GS is over 408 and have turned it back to normal 100% .. the 200% was a costly mistake in the long run. Lol (but still playing it)

Started a new game with better setting and GS is doing much better now.

Take Care and Be Safe ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

On 8/25/2021 at 8:12 AM, killerbunny264 said:

the Game-stage based on difficulty , for example default (difficulty number 2 ) game-stage goes up 2.4 per lvl 

warrior (difficulty number 4 ) game-stage goes up 3.2 per lvl , insane (difficulty number 6 ) game-stage goes up 4.0 per lvl

so it based on what difficulty they are playing

was wondering killerbunny what are the odds of feral irradiateds and feral wights spawning on day 1 of a world :)

37 minutes ago, slychotico_man said:

every time i install this mod into my pingperfect server these errors always show up and have to reset my whole server is there away around this or can you fix your mod. i do not have any other mods on this server.

Screenshot (4).png

First off, he will need a Better picture than that .. I can not even read the errors that are being produced .. Do a zoom in and close up around the errors which can be done in windows picture using "Photo" which there is a standard version that comes with windows, I use it all the time .. when there is an issue.

Also .. DO You have any other Mods being installed with this mod??

Just a couple of thoughts .. if you want Help.

EDIT .. Check page 2 , Feb 17 for how it needs to look, so he can read it.

Edited by gpcstargate
Added info (see edit history)

23 hours ago, slychotico_man said:

every time i install this mod into my pingperfect server these errors always show up and have to reset my whole server is there away around this or can you fix your mod. i do not have any other mods on this server.

Screenshot (4).png

it seems there's missing files , that's why you are getting errors 

if you can , send server log

Edited by killerbunny264 (see edit history)

Hi everyone,

First a big thanks you for this mod.

It brings realy nice new things that are kind of missing in vanilla.

I was wondering if it's possible to use the SMX Ui into this. I really like the look of the SMX UI, but when I installed it with the Mod Launcher it appears to be not working with the apocalypse now mod.

1) within the skill selection it seems to clash with something

2) when picking up the backpack after dying the game crashes

So my question would be if someone has succeeded to use the full smx ui with apocalypse now. If yes I would be happy for some guidance 

Cheers

3 hours ago, Jamoebzo said:

Hi everyone,

First a big thanks you for this mod.

It brings realy nice new things that are kind of missing in vanilla.

I was wondering if it's possible to use the SMX Ui into this. I really like the look of the SMX UI, but when I installed it with the Mod Launcher it appears to be not working with the apocalypse now mod.

1) within the skill selection it seems to clash with something

2) when picking up the backpack after dying the game crashes

So my question would be if someone has succeeded to use the full smx ui with apocalypse now. If yes I would be happy for some guidance 

Cheers

The Full Smx UI doesn't work with the Mod

I added few  SMX UI Modlets , not all of them

Regarding the error , I didn't hear anyone had this issue

• 2 weeks later...

ARE YOU READY ?? .. For A20 .. or .. IS it going to be a nightmare of coding ....... I will say it does look interesting at the least.

A couple screenshots of my current build at Jen the Trader: ....... But still being worked on.

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2021.09.05 - 09.26.05.54.png

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2021.09.05 - 09.29.10.25.png

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2021.09.05 - 09.15.44.49.png

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2021.09.05 - 09.17.46.88.png

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2021.09.05 - 09.18.59.25.png

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2021 at 4:35 PM, gpcstargate said:

ARE YOU READY ?? .. For A20 .. or .. IS it going to be a nightmare of coding ....... I will say it does look interesting at the least.

A couple screenshots of my current build at Jen the Trader: ....... But still being worked on.

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2021.09.05 - 09.26.05.54.png

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2021.09.05 - 09.29.10.25.png

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2021.09.05 - 09.15.44.49.png

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2021.09.05 - 09.17.46.88.png

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2021.09.05 - 09.18.59.25.png

Hello Gpcstargate 

Definitely A20 looks Interesting 

I'm working as Hard as possible for A20 adding stuff and changing few things 

Anyway Apoc now for A20 won't be out until it A20 goes stable 

Hello,

I've got probably a really stupid question. I was wondering if there are better object to salvage from for mechanical parts, or if its just part of the difficulty mechanic of the mod to get a lower rate than vanilla. New to the mod, but loving it so far.

3 hours ago, Amaninator said:

Hello,

I've got probably a really stupid question. I was wondering if there are better object to salvage from for mechanical parts, or if its just part of the difficulty mechanic of the mod to get a lower rate than vanilla. New to the mod, but loving it so far.

Update, I joined my friends world back up and after about 35 cars and 15 AC units, I picked up a total of zero Mechanic parts 😅. I double checked one of my worlds and sure enough i don't seem able to salvage mech parts anymore. But I'm not sure if there is a different way to collect them or if we just have a bug, any help will be greatly appreciated.

9 hours ago, Amaninator said:

Update, I joined my friends world back up and after about 35 cars and 15 AC units, I picked up a total of zero Mechanic parts 😅. I double checked one of my worlds and sure enough i don't seem able to salvage mech parts anymore. But I'm not sure if there is a different way to collect them or if we just have a bug, any help will be greatly appreciated.

In this mod you have to craft the mechanical part and electronic part with tech scrap.forged iron and scrap polymer.

Sometime you can find them in loot but its better to craft them.

10 hours ago, Destro said:

In this mod you have to craft the mechanical part and electronic part with tech scrap.forged iron and scrap polymer.

Sometime you can find them in loot but its better to craft them.

Oh sweet, I appreciate it, I thought I was loosing my mind haha. Thank ya.

• 1 month later...

Hello guys,
I have set up a friends server and now loaded the AN mod and copied it to the mod folder.
EAC is disabled on the server. As soon as people enter the server with ModLauncher the mod is supposedly not active. Do I need to set anything else?
Thanks for your help