Apocalypse Now Mod A20.5

killerbunny264

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 7:28 PM, killerbunny264 said:

new update in 10 days 

Just wondering what the status is on the Update, you missed it by a bit .. is it still coming Soon.

Thank you and Take Care ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

PS: Have a Good weekend 

On 5/14/2021 at 4:15 PM, gpcstargate said:

Just wondering what the status is on the Update, you missed it by a bit .. is it still coming Soon.

Thank you and Take Care ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

PS: Have a Good weekend 

i will release the new version this week , it took more time than it supposed to

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 4:45 PM, killerbunny264 said:

Apocalypse Mod version 2.0 will be Delayed for 2 weeks

The cause is that I Replaced the items.xml File With another items.xml file from The mods folder By accident

the good thing I Have an old backup 

lost log in info for my other acct so had to make a new one so if need be you can get ahold of me on this one :)

15 hours ago, killerbunny264 said:

The New version For A19.5 will be out this Sunday

this week I been sick with Covid 

So That's Why the mod Got delayed a bit 

Screenshot (153).png

awesome to hear on the mod sorry to hear about the second part and i hope this update fixes the problem i had logging in where i would insta lag out :)

Hi Killerbunny264

You will share the new version of the mod in the forums or just for the modlauncher, I comment because I don't use the modlauncher much and I would like to play with the new version.
Regards

Thank you for this mod but a quick question / bug we've ran into. When playing multiplayer we're getting stuck on the splash screen. My friend and I have each tried hosting and when we're playing solo or being the host, everything works as intended. When the 2nd person connects they're stuck on the splash screen with the game seemingly playing behind it. I can see the HUD, the directional compass, the in game model is moving as intended for the second person but we're stuck on splash. Any help would be appreciated.

5 minutes ago, slyscape said:

Thank you for this mod but a quick question / bug we've ran into. When playing multiplayer we're getting stuck on the splash screen. My friend and I have each tried hosting and when we're playing solo or being the host, everything works as intended. When the 2nd person connects they're stuck on the splash screen with the game seemingly playing behind it. I can see the HUD, the directional compass, the in game model is moving as intended for the second person but we're stuck on splash. Any help would be appreciated.

Ok, it's related to background.png remaining on screen whilst playing. I changed background.png to .old and just got a non textured red question mark, the same thing I got on the main menu.

N00b question...But can the Zombies jump? Because I just had a wondering horde come to the trader and they came in over the top of the wall...I'm not 100% sure they didn't just pile up on one another...but there was only 5 or 6 in the horde I killed 3 inside the base and 2 outside....Or when they spawn in can they spawn right beside the trader base and clear the wall that way? 

1 hour ago, b00merBoy said:

N00b question...But can the Zombies jump? Because I just had a wondering horde come to the trader and they came in over the top of the wall...I'm not 100% sure they didn't just pile up on one another...but there was only 5 or 6 in the horde I killed 3 inside the base and 2 outside....Or when they spawn in can they spawn right beside the trader base and clear the wall that way? 

the zombies will pillar on top of each other to get over a wall if neccessary and as far as i know they cant spawn in the trader at all

Edited by 7daystodierocks (see edit history)

8 hours ago, b00merBoy said:

zombies can climb on each other and jump 

12 hours ago, slyscape said:

Ok, it's related to background.png remaining on screen whilst playing. I changed background.png to .old and just got a non textured red question mark, the same thing I got on the main menu.

probably wrong installation , make sure Pre-sync after installing the mod

Is there something wrong with the download link or link souse for the Apocalypse Now Mod on page 1?  I've tried it three times and the download fails after 15 minutes at around 1 Gb.  And I know its not my connection or PC because I've successfully downloaded other mods today.

Edited by AKMARK5000 (see edit history)