Lessons learned coming from the console

KennyBMallNinja

1> Today I learned that you don't need a basket to store extra crap on your bike/minibike. I have been cruising around with the bike loading up and getting encumbered and trudging back to my base to unload before going out again. Today I finally got the minibike around day 11 and just figured out that it had the storage basket on it already. 

2> Unlike the console you have to plan out what you are taking carefully unless you have all your slots open to avoid encumbrance.

3> Not needing special repair items for all the different gear means load up on repair kits.

4> CHECK YOUR CORNERS!

:)

You would think that when A17 came out,  the console version being the only officially released gold version of LBD 7 Days to Die on the planet would've become obscenely valuable. Disks should have auctioned easily on Ebay for $100 or more....

2 minutes ago, Roland said:

You would think that when A17 came out,  the console version being the only officially released gold version of LBD 7 Days to Die on the planet would've become obscenely valuable. Disks should have auctioned easily on Ebay for $100 or more....

I know, right? Obviously, LBD removal completely killed 7D2D and a greater majority of players are demanding it back.

Archived