Remove nighttime REEEEE sounds

SuperNinja55

what is the REEEE sound??? u means this piano DING DING DING ????

when u mean this, YES ITS MAKE ME DEPRESSIVE !!!!!!!!

i must turn off the musik (all new sound are supercool) but when u play at 120min...the night gets a long pain with this piano ding ding ding thing

(from my 7 friends that play the game , all have sayed the same...we given a name to this "depressive piano night"

i just think to change the music files (damn EAC conflict then lol) OR i record the musik from the start screen and let winamp run in the background with the 7days music hahahahah

On 7/9/2020 at 5:21 AM, 7daysOfFun said:

what is the REEEE sound??? u means this piano DING DING DING ????

when u mean this, YES ITS MAKE ME DEPRESSIVE !!!!!!!!

i must turn off the musik (all new sound are supercool) but when u play at 120min...the night gets a long pain with this piano ding ding ding thing

(from my 7 friends that play the game , all have sayed the same...we given a name to this "depressive piano night"

i just think to change the music files (damn EAC conflict then lol) OR i record the musik from the start screen and let winamp run in the background with the 7days music hahahahah

no it's not the dynamic music, it's the ambient REEEEEE sound that kinda has an echo that plays at night. idk how to describe it.

Archived