Jump to content

STALLIONSDENS & VALMARS A21 Modlets


stallionsden

Recommended Posts

Bad news Stallionsden.

 

Todays latest experimental broke zombie modifications 2.  That means zombie modification 1 is probably also broke.  I can test it if you like.  Looking at the notes, they updated a zombie or two.

Anyway, I've got ya a clean log.  All I did was run around for a few seconds and it consoled out.

output_log__2020-07-17__20-52-37.txt

 

SIDENOTE:  They made a bunch of changes to animals again.  Let me know if you need someone to test the invisible animal fix.  

Edited by Smileslikejoker
sidenote (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Smileslikejoker said:

Bad news Stallionsden.

 

Todays latest experimental broke zombie modifications 2.  That means zombie modification 1 is probably also broke.  I can test it if you like.  Looking at the notes, they updated a zombie or two.

Anyway, I've got ya a clean log.  All I did was run around for a few seconds and it consoled out.

output_log__2020-07-17__20-52-37.txt 252.49 kB · 0 downloads

 

SIDENOTE:  They made a bunch of changes to animals again.  Let me know if you need someone to test the invisible animal fix.  

Yeh i know lol ty have fixed em all. Just got to upload them and it be ok but i had to help my niece move today so when i get home will do it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Neb2566 said:

Any chance you could reduce the amount of supple crates from the Supply Crate modlet? Its litterally littered everywhere on the roads 😛 Way way way to much 😛

Hi Neb2566


Yes, if you want fewer boxes, edit biomes.xml and blocksplaceholder, in the prob = section, which adjusts to what you are looking for.
If you want fewer things inside the boxes, edit loot.xml in the prob = section, if not, add it and adjust it as you want.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Neb2566 said:

Any chance you could reduce the amount of supple crates from the Supply Crate modlet? Its litterally littered everywhere on the roads 😛 Way way way to much 😛

yeh i can i most likely uploaded my test version lol which i up the amount for testing.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Neb2566 said:

Thanks for the quick fix :) You are awesome! :)

argh test it first lol. seemed each game i did varied the spawns of them lol. Altho it seems the biome spawns are vary rare but the asphalt and gravel road ones spawn more frequently.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

argh test it first lol. seemed each game i did varied the spawns of them lol. Altho it seems the biome spawns are vary rare but the asphalt and gravel road ones spawn more frequently.
 

Have checked now, checked about half a medium town, and found about 8 cases on asphalt, sand roads seems fine to me so far, but asphalt is still a bit much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Neb2566 said:

Have checked now, checked about half a medium town, and found about 8 cases on asphalt, sand roads seems fine to me so far, but asphalt is still a bit much.

ok I am unsure how many 0s i can out in the prob lol before it may become obsolete and not do anything.

will add another 0 maybe 2 to asphalt tho lol

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

ok I am unsure how many 0s i can out in the prob lol before it may become obsolete and not do anything.

will add another 0 maybe 2 to asphalt tho lol

 

Been checking a bit now, for my taste atleast I've changed all roads to "0.000003", with the amount of loot in the chest thats good enough for me :)

Edited by Neb2566 (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Neb2566 said:

Been checking a bit now, for my taste atleast I've changed all roads to "0.000003", with the amount of loot in the chest thats good enough for me :)

I figured out why so many in the asphalt roads lol. I had it spawn in biomes in the asphalt roads as well as in the block placers  in the random car section to lol. So will curb the blockplacer ones .

 

You can edit the loot.xml to deliver loot to your liking as well. I have given random amounts etc. With a prob on all items found. 

 

But yeh changing the asphalt road to 0.000003 seems to cut it down alot as well

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, stallionsden said:

I figured out why so many in the asphalt roads lol. I had it spawn in biomes in the asphalt roads as well as in the block placers  in the random car section to lol. So will curb the blockplacer ones .

 

You can edit the loot.xml to deliver loot to your liking as well. I have given random amounts etc. With a prob on all items found. 

Yea, I like the amount of loot, just didnt like how often it popped up 😛

 

But thanks for all your hard work!

Edited by Neb2566 (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/6/2020 at 12:26 PM, stallionsden said:

FRIENDLY ANIMAL HELPERS

 

Adds a random chance spawn of an animal (Including zombie versions) that they will come to your aide/rescue

 

Easily noticable now with a gear icon.

 

Good Mod,

 

No gear icon sinse you last update

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • stallionsden changed the title to STALLIONSDENS & VALMARS A21 Modlets

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...