Jump to content
stallionsden

STALLIONSDENS A19 Modlets

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Bad news Stallionsden.

 

Todays latest experimental broke zombie modifications 2.  That means zombie modification 1 is probably also broke.  I can test it if you like.  Looking at the notes, they updated a zombie or two.

Anyway, I've got ya a clean log.  All I did was run around for a few seconds and it consoled out.

output_log__2020-07-17__20-52-37.txt

 

SIDENOTE:  They made a bunch of changes to animals again.  Let me know if you need someone to test the invisible animal fix.  

Edited by Smileslikejoker
sidenote (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Smileslikejoker said:

Bad news Stallionsden.

 

Todays latest experimental broke zombie modifications 2.  That means zombie modification 1 is probably also broke.  I can test it if you like.  Looking at the notes, they updated a zombie or two.

Anyway, I've got ya a clean log.  All I did was run around for a few seconds and it consoled out.

output_log__2020-07-17__20-52-37.txt 252.49 kB · 0 downloads

 

SIDENOTE:  They made a bunch of changes to animals again.  Let me know if you need someone to test the invisible animal fix.  

Yeh i know lol ty have fixed em all. Just got to upload them and it be ok but i had to help my niece move today so when i get home will do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance you could reduce the amount of supple crates from the Supply Crate modlet? Its litterally littered everywhere on the roads 😛 Way way way to much 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Neb2566 said:

Any chance you could reduce the amount of supple crates from the Supply Crate modlet? Its litterally littered everywhere on the roads 😛 Way way way to much 😛

Hi Neb2566


Yes, if you want fewer boxes, edit biomes.xml and blocksplaceholder, in the prob = section, which adjusts to what you are looking for.
If you want fewer things inside the boxes, edit loot.xml in the prob = section, if not, add it and adjust it as you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Neb2566 said:

Any chance you could reduce the amount of supple crates from the Supply Crate modlet? Its litterally littered everywhere on the roads 😛 Way way way to much 😛

yeh i can i most likely uploaded my test version lol which i up the amount for testing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

yeh i can i most likely uploaded my test version lol which i up the amount for testing.  

Thank you :) That would be much appreciated ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Neb2566 said:

Thank you :) That would be much appreciated ❤️

doesnt look like i did upload test version lol. will play with it tho to try to get it reduced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATED SUPPL CRATE MODLET

 

- Reduced spawning on Asphalt and Roads

- May vary from game to game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

UPDATED SUPPL CRATE MODLET

 

- Reduced spawning on Asphalt and Roads

- May vary from game to game.

Thanks for the quick fix :) You are awesome! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Neb2566 said:

Thanks for the quick fix :) You are awesome! :)

argh test it first lol. seemed each game i did varied the spawns of them lol. Altho it seems the biome spawns are vary rare but the asphalt and gravel road ones spawn more frequently.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

argh test it first lol. seemed each game i did varied the spawns of them lol. Altho it seems the biome spawns are vary rare but the asphalt and gravel road ones spawn more frequently.
 

Have checked now, checked about half a medium town, and found about 8 cases on asphalt, sand roads seems fine to me so far, but asphalt is still a bit much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Neb2566 said:

Have checked now, checked about half a medium town, and found about 8 cases on asphalt, sand roads seems fine to me so far, but asphalt is still a bit much.

ok I am unsure how many 0s i can out in the prob lol before it may become obsolete and not do anything.

will add another 0 maybe 2 to asphalt tho lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

ok I am unsure how many 0s i can out in the prob lol before it may become obsolete and not do anything.

will add another 0 maybe 2 to asphalt tho lol

 

Been checking a bit now, for my taste atleast I've changed all roads to "0.000003", with the amount of loot in the chest thats good enough for me :)

Edited by Neb2566 (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Neb2566 said:

Been checking a bit now, for my taste atleast I've changed all roads to "0.000003", with the amount of loot in the chest thats good enough for me :)

I figured out why so many in the asphalt roads lol. I had it spawn in biomes in the asphalt roads as well as in the block placers  in the random car section to lol. So will curb the blockplacer ones .

 

You can edit the loot.xml to deliver loot to your liking as well. I have given random amounts etc. With a prob on all items found. 

 

But yeh changing the asphalt road to 0.000003 seems to cut it down alot as well

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, stallionsden said:

I figured out why so many in the asphalt roads lol. I had it spawn in biomes in the asphalt roads as well as in the block placers  in the random car section to lol. So will curb the blockplacer ones .

 

You can edit the loot.xml to deliver loot to your liking as well. I have given random amounts etc. With a prob on all items found. 

Yea, I like the amount of loot, just didnt like how often it popped up 😛

 

But thanks for all your hard work!

Edited by Neb2566 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Stallionsden,

 

Just wanted to let you know that Zombie Mod 2 and Looter seem to be working perfect now.  Thanks for that update!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By chance are the giant size animals a feature of Invisibleanimalsfix or a random mutation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Crymson said:

By chance are the giant size animals a feature of Invisibleanimalsfix or a random mutation?

Argh the big moose lol. Yeh its a part of the invisi animals fix. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome, My players love em, only thing is now they want them to be like badass boss mobs.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2020 at 12:26 PM, stallionsden said:

FRIENDLY ANIMAL HELPERS

 

Adds a random chance spawn of an animal (Including zombie versions) that they will come to your aide/rescue

 

Easily noticable now with a gear icon.

 

Good Mod,

 

No gear icon sinse you last update

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, ArNaLdInHo said:

 

Good Mod,

 

No gear icon sinse you last update

 

 

 

Yeh it uses the animal tracker now. So friendly animals will be green and white I believe once you get animal tracker perks so you can tell which is which.

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, ArNaLdInHo said:

image.png.22a5c56eb439d134fde547e55393b701.png

 

OPEN DOOR SYNDROME WITH RESPAWN AND LOCK PICKING ADDITIONS

Ooops Def a error on my part lol. Fixed now

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...