A Letter To The Fun Pimps

Olee

Thank you for 7DtD.

I've been playing since day 1 of its launch on PS4. To this day my friends and I still have a blast playing. Yes, it had problems. Yes, it still has problems and I know that's more due to the issues with TT. Yes, it's horrifically behind on updates and will likely never get anymore updates. However it's still so much fun that it's very easy for my friends and I to ignore whatever issues pop up, when/if they do. 

7DtD is by far my most played and enjoyed game this generation. The same goes for several of my friends. We always find ourselves coming back to play in the world you created. Many of our most fond gaming memories come from 7DtD. There's no doubt in my mind that all of us have over 1,000+ hours of playtime in 7DtD, individually! 

7DtD has easily been one of my best, if not best, game purchases of the last decade, and I wanted everyone at The Fun Pimps to know that. 

So again, thank you TFP, for 7DtD. A game I will continue to praise and play, even with its faults. And I wish you all the best with PC 7DtD and your future endeavors. 

Sincerely,

A bunch of 30-something-year-old diehard fans

P.S. If by any chance you guys decide to bring 7DtD to next generation consoles, I'd be happy to pay full price all over again. Worth every penny and more.

Also, I've been keeping an eye on PC 7DtD content and it looks amazing. Keep up the amazing work. I hope some day I can play A19+ content!

Well said Olee. I agree with every word you said and I'm right there with you. I also played from day 1 on console launch & loved every hour. 

I just recently was able to get a laptop that can play 7 days on PC and it is totally worth it. 

I also will purchase any other version they release, next gen or whatever as I do prefer console play. 

Hang in there man & happy zombie slaying!!

Right on right on. I agree totally with all that has been said. I bought this game for around 20 bucks many moons ago because a friend asked me to find the best price for it so he could buy it. I have spent GOD only knows how much time on it, got 2 more friends to playing it and one is en route to play it with me and another friend tonight. I still with all the problems and issues suggest it to people. It is far from perfect but so very much fun. I play co-op with 2 friends and the laughter we have generated from it and the intentional scares and pranks we pull on each other has surpassed any other game I have ever played. Nothing like a friend telling you they are going to take a potty break and they come back to being boxed in with drop traps ( no life damage ) as their only way out. Tonight I intend on making a bet on who can kill the first zombie ( unbeknownst to them it will be set to the highest level ). I sincerely hope that TFP do have plans for a new version on the next consoles. All I ask is continue with the build/upgrade levels crafting.  Keep surviving boys and girls...and Outlaws 

it is a great game and lots of console fans feel they got their value, but many feel different and upset that the best funpimps can do is say next gen,  a different take would be console deserve just as much attention as pc, sign the petition 1000 players already have http://chng.it/Sf5KgjdTws lets get the funpimps talking to the community 

Well Spoken young chap , quite and exhilarating 7 days on console was , i decided hey ill get me some keys for 7 day on pc incase i finally build a pc then covid hit and now im building a PC From the money i save on petrol since i ain't working . its takes a mild Apocalypse just so i can play virtual apocalypse LOL any how i hope you guys al stay healthy and hopefully we'll all be building bases on Cross platform before we build zombie bases IRL lol PEACE

Archived