Exploding zombie (not demolisher)

alphaniner

On the first day I got blown up when I clubbed a zed, a run of the mill white t-shirt and jeans guy. I'd shot it once with an arrow, but when I hit it the first time with my club it exploded, costing me ~70 health.

This doesn't seem right. What could explain it? :upset:

Landmines as said Kattla is the best explanation. Or, if you're playing on a server, maybe someone rocketlaunched you at the same time you were hitting the z ^^.

Landmines as said Kattla is the best explanation. Or, if you're playing on a server, maybe someone rocketlaunched you at the same time you were hitting the z ^^.

Well I dont know. Landmines usually one shot me. especially on the first day

Single player, and I was on the second floor of a fairly standard house.

I have a backup from when I first spawned, I guess I can go back and see if there was a landmine.

IN a house? I still think landmine myself, plenty of mines around those barbwire walled off parts. Amazing thing is it didnt kill you, which happens. On day 1 it prob was not a cop zed.

Yup, basically in the middle of a bedroom.

Oh yeah, and right after that bedroom there is entrance to the attic through the bathroom. Am I correct? There is mine somewhere in the middle of that bedroom

What I think happened is that he did not step on the landmine, but the zombie did, right as he hit him with the club. Thats is why he survived.

Oh yeah, and right after that bedroom there is entrance to the attic through the bathroom. Am I correct? There is mine somewhere in the middle of that bedroom

There is an adjacent bathroom. Don't know about an entrance (strictly speaking), but the bedroom and other rooms had destroyed ceilings. The zed in question was in the attic and fell through the opening in the bedroom ceiling.

What I think happened is that he did not step on the landmine, but the zombie did, right as he hit him with the club. Thats is why he survived.

That's probably the case. Not too many people can say their life was saved by a zed. :rapture:

There is an adjacent bathroom. Don't know about an entrance (strictly speaking), but the bedroom and other rooms had destroyed ceilings. The zed in question was in the attic and fell through the opening in the bedroom ceiling.

That's probably the case. Not too many people can say their life was saved by a zed. :rapture:

Ahhh, another case closed dear Watson.

Archived