In creative mode, is there a way to instantly destroy a block?

jdifran

So, my base is in the modern fire station with its 10,000hp walls, and there are a bunch of 10,000hp little trim strips around the top edge of the building that interfere with placing iron bars, stairs, etc. I don't really have the time or interest to spend actual RL hours smashing them all.

I haven't really used the creative menu or God mode before. Is there a way for me to enable either and just insta-destroy those blocks? I don't really want to cheat in equipment (like a T6 steel pickaxe and mods), because it would still require a lot of time smashing the trim.

Suggestions?

So, my base is in the modern fire station with its 10,000hp walls, and there are a bunch of 10,000hp little trim strips around the top edge of the building that interfere with placing iron bars, stairs, etc. I don't really have the time or interest to spend actual RL hours smashing them all.

I haven't really used the creative menu or God mode before. Is there a way for me to enable either and just insta-destroy those blocks? I don't really want to cheat in equipment (like a T6 steel pickaxe and mods), because it would still require a lot of time smashing the trim.

Suggestions?

In the creative item menu there is an option at the top to include dev blocks. Select that then search for admin.... you'll get a bunch of admin tools. The block breaker looks like a purple SMG. It will instantly break blocks.

Archived