Tallons Alpha 18 Modlets

War3zuk

I know guys was finishing a few errors last night so got all files now just havent uploaded them yet as I was working on the Old Magoli Pack so it spawns all prefabs without the block errors.. should all be up later on today once ive sorted out my server....

Updated, Let me know if ive messed up anywhere please :)

Added HD Battery Bank & to the question I haven't worked on that yet as it requires me to adjust the Xpath lines in order for all parts to load correctly.. Much simpler to have each one separate as it doesn't affect the game in any way & that way they can be removed which cant be done with an AIO solution..

Check your MODS folder for anything that alters the (entityclasses.XML) file as this will stop it If you have more than one line that dictates the users start Items copy the line into the other so it loads....

<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name=playerMale]/property[@name=ItemsOnEnterGame.GameModeSurvivalMP]/@value">keystoneBlock,Chest Paper</set>

Chest Paper would need to be added to the other file if you have a Mod that has this line other than mine...

It isnt designed for Mods, It already does a lot of damage... But ill consider it, Also added HD Forge which crafts Brass & Titanium Ingots used for crafting hardened Blocks...

Also added my Golden Ticket & Penthrox Anti Zombie injection..

Check your MODS folder for anything that alters the (entityclasses.XML) file as this will stop it If you have more than one line that dictates the users start Items copy the line into the other so it loads....

<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name=playerMale]/property[@name=ItemsOnEnterGame.GameModeSurvivalMP]/@value">keystoneBlock,Chest Paper</set>

Chest Paper would need to be added to the other file if you have a Mod that has this line other than mine...

Now when i start there is just a Chest Paper and all I can do is drop it. Unable to read it ordo anything with it actually. It's just a sack in my hand.

It isnt designed for Mods, It already does a lot of damage... But ill consider it, Also added HD Forge which crafts Brass & Titanium Ingots used for crafting hardened Blocks...

Also added my Golden Ticket & Penthrox Anti Zombie injection..

I just wanted to put a silencer on it but its ok.

Now when i start there is just a Chest Paper and all I can do is drop it. Unable to read it ordo anything with it actually. It's just a sack in my hand.

Select the class paper.. then on the left side craft your chosen chest.. place it & break open... if its not working its an issue on your end so check what other mods your running as 1 is over riding it..

Added Demolisher

The original is part of the game but really the HD can be used as a complete replacement yes... Updated all errors & quality of Items so now they should all craft at the correct skill level.. & Thanks for the compliment took 2 days to get the Model right & had some great help from guys in here with Meshes...

Archived