Tallons Alpha 18 Modlets

War3zuk

It goes above my understanding of Xpath sorry :( If I use Append to add a modified Block I get an error as the code is only added, It doesnt replace the original so you end up with 2 of the same in which the game resorts to the original code & gives an error...

Someone would need to explain to me how I get my code to over write the original code or replace it totally on loading..

Fixing the Gun was only a case of adding the correct Tag :) Then spending an Hour setting up the correct code for the alignment of the pieces As it worked in Alpha 17.4 so only a few minor changes.. Allowing an upgrade of a block that doesnt have an upgrade requires proper Xpath skillz lol

Getting on object error when using the "War3zuk Insane Quests" mod

After gathering the 500 paper needed to create the "War3zuk Quest 01" item

On use of the quest item it gives an error in the console: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

After the error if you check your quest log there is also no new quest listed.

It was when I Did my 1st Unity Model which was the Machete which is why I made the Quest.. 10 zombies, kill5 10 dogs kill 5 10 pissed of boars kill 5 all with a standard Machete, once complete you get my Machete, custom model as said & does slightly better damage than a top tier level 6, The other quest was just a play about with seeing how the code worked with sending the player to different areas to kill various things... On difficulty ive no clue how to answer that as I found it a challenge but not to hard..

Updated the NO Kick mod to Include the Uager & Chainsaw NO longer attracting screamers the way it did

Fixed/Edited Punisher 50 DE, Ammo supplies & Added a Trader location Quest for use at any time on Random Gen, Also added 10 slot crafting & trader tweaks

• 2 weeks later...

Using the golden ticket and the ammo mods and get xpath errors. The items show up in game but have no icons. I am also using SMX bigger bag and ui mods if that helps. I noticed you posted something about entityclasses.XML and how to fix it for another of your mods... is there a way to do the same for these 2 mods of yours/ The bigger bag mod does use that XML file.

Only way to fix the Issue is to decide on 1 & remove the other using the <!-- --> line they will clash when loading which will mean certain parts will load & certain parts wont which will lead to errors... I know 100% that the mods load without error so just do a little checking

I tend to stick to The SMX mods for backpack & UI as they tend to work well & dont clash...

ALSO (Important) These Mods are no longer updated as I switched to GitHub once I got rid of all the small errors....

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?131699-War3zuk-Tallon-Alpha-18-1-Stable-Modlets-GitHub

We have the problem that the chunk will always be reset in which the HD Forges are, is this a known bug?

It is at the moment only a guess that it is the forges. But at least it's always the chunk they are in.

Umm I will look at it shortly, Not sure why the chunk would reset with the forges unless something was changed in how the models are done in Unity ?? I havent heard anyone mention it..

Modlets go into the Mods folder in your game directory...

Archived