Ideas To Spread, share and discuss!!

Adam the Waster

this is a idea from one of my post and this thread is for everyone to spread there ideas!

These are some book ideas

(note if you want these , fell free to take them)

It's just good business!

1: Snake oils salesman: able to sell objects that have little to no value for higher prices (with some exceptions like dirt)

2: Money is power! : the incentive of cash would make some people do things they normal wouldn't do. Increase damage or resistance by 2% for every 500 dukes and gives more resistance when carrying a quest item!

3: secret Tricks: there a small trick with vending machines to get the item you want. has a 35% chance of getting something for free by vending machines

4: scounder: you collect every dime nickle or quarter and you know were too look! able to harvest old money or dukes from beds/mattresses , couches , cars , vending machines and sinks.

Collector: if wearing a full suit. you get prices off buy 30% and able to sell stuff for 20% more!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dangerous Science!

1: pop and pills!: able to make painkillers and vitamins with aloe , Nitrate , oil and more!

2:bioChemist: Able to make biofuel with Fat to make some gas!

3: Zombie Sent: able to make a spray that makes you invisible to zombies for 3 mins: causes infection! and food poisoning! and wont work on blood moons or if you attack zombies (note its expensive)

4: Hazardous task!: able to make hazmat suits with Military fibber , leather and lead and get Damage resistance and Radiation resistance by 20%

Collector!: Acidolator! able to make a gun that with a ammo mix of rotten meat , acid , Paint , oil and gas. can shot at zombies and a dark green goo will shoot out and will melt zombies and spreads to them if too close!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riot Control

1: Stand your ground!: takes 10% less damage when standing still and deal 5% more melee damage!

2: I am the Law!: Able to make flashbangs , Nightsticks and SWAT armor. Flashbangs Blind and deafens zombies temporarily even if they were chasing you!, Nightsticks deal more stealth damage then a club and has more damage!. and swat armor is nearly bulletproof and is made with Steel , military fibber and Leather. classed as heavy!

3: Freeze!: stun Baton dose more damage over time, and dose more Raw damage!

4: ON THE GROUND!: Able to Do more Knee damage and has a higher chance to cripple zombies legs!

Collector!: Walking Cliche! if you drink coffee you get a Boost in Damage and resistance!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wasteland Warrior Note only found at trader joels!

1: Medieval combat!: Able to make Makeshift Maces , Battle axes and Swords! maces are a mix of blunt and blade! Battle Axes are like a blade sleigh hammer! and swords are great bladed weapons But can't harvest meat well!

2: Armor smith! : Able to make Reinforced Scrap and leather that's stronger then both but have different cost!

3: Weapon Smith: Able to make a Dart rifle , Blunderbuster , Flamethrower , and rattler!

Dart Rifle uses Iron Darts and has a bellow to pump air an can pierce through 6 zombies,

Blunderbuster has 4 barrels and can uses Both Shotgun shells and blunderbuss ammo. fires all barrels and if you hit them its heavy damage but takes awhile to load!

Flamethrower is what you think it is!

and the rattler is a SMG that has 2 barrels and fires both its great for spray and perry but can be suppressed!

4: Gear: Able to make Spike bombs , Thermit! and Alarm Bomb's

Colector: Able to make the Railgun witch shoots the same ammo as the junk turret! but has lower ammo. however it shoots it at a very high speed! and has a 20% chance of stunning zombies.

Needs Alot of steel! , alot of electrical parts , Mechanical parts , A car battery and Lead!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Navezgane Football League

1 Training: when Running you have a 45% Chance of not using Stamina when running or Attacking

2 Maintenance: able to craft Z team and S team Football Gear(with Plastic Leather and Cloth) and when you wear it you Get a more Stamina and 25% chance of not getting stunned classed as light, and uses little no no stamina when you run.

3 illegal Tactics: your brawling weapon (like Brass knuckles) get more Damage and When running if you Hit the Head you get a 100% chance of knocking out there Teeth and a 50% of a Knock down

4 true mans Drink: Able to craft Mega Crush with( Grain Alcohol , 4 coal , 2 Acid and 8 Golden Rod)

5: go long: Able to throw Pipe bombs , Molotov's , spears , and Grenade's farther and spears do more Damage when thrown.

Collector Bones: Stamina Drain is Reduced by 25% and when wearing a full set of football gear when Running you gain more speed(caped) and if your Run full speed you can tackle zombie's by running into them at full speed! they get knocked down and damaged(can Work in a horde) Uses 10 stamina per Zombie

Agreed. I’m liking the extra loot items. The new specific skill perks from books are interesting. And I’m looking forward to seeing variance in loot. It is a bit boring when everything is the same except for durability. I’d actually like to see them lean in further into the RPG element but I’m reserving my thoughts until, after I have played a18.

Agreed. I’m liking the extra loot items. The new specific skill perks from books are interesting. And I’m looking forward to seeing variance in loot. It is a bit boring when everything is the same except for durability. I’d actually like to see them lean in further into the RPG element but I’m reserving my thoughts until, after I have played a18.

same cant wait

Affinity to weapon/tool

Aside from your quality and perks, one should have a affinity bar. 1-100 skill with specific weapon/tool , which grant a small bonus (-2% stamina used for every 25 points. etc ) . Just makes sense that you get better at using a specific item.

Affinity to weapon/tool

Aside from your quality and perks, one should have a affinity bar. 1-100 skill with specific weapon/tool , which grant a small bonus (-2% stamina used for every 25 points. etc ) . Just makes sense that you get better at using a specific item.

Yeah im probably going to up date them cuz most of them were just the same.

also new idea some new weapons this one if for guns that you can find ill make one about makeshift weapons and melee weapons!

all go off tiers and you guys can also give ideas but here my weapon ideas.

tier 4 pistol. desert eagle: ammo 44: strongest pistol class right next to the magnum and has a hell of a kick and can blast giant holes in those freaks. but recoil is strong and dose not have the durability of the magnum

tier 2 pistol. UZI: ammo. 9mm: fast and light while is lighter and has a slightly more ammo then the mp5 and it spits bullets faster then if you entered the hood. but has lower durability and is not really great in terms of damage.

other tiers 1 pistol , 2 UZI , 3 magnum , 4 eagle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

tier 2 MR (Marksman rifle) lever action rifle: ammo. 44: a classic for the wild west! this rifle has 6 rounds and a lever that can be pulled fast and its stronger then the hunting rifle. but the hunting rifle has more stopping power!

tier 4 MR: MSG90A1 / combat sniper rifle : ammo, 7.62: this almost combat sniper is full auto and has some kick ass stopping power. has around 20 rounds and a decent aim and a look kinda like the G3. but has lower durability and is expensive to make.

full list tier 1 hunting rifle , tier 2 lever action , tier 3 marksman rifle , tier 4 combat sniper

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

full autos

tire 3 M16. ammo . 7.62: this burst rifle has around 36 rounds and strings like a bee. with great range has little kick. and has more damage then the AK. HOWEVER its less durable then the AK and dose not have the pure breed badass of the M60.

(note: joel and the others have been working on a gun like this link there NOT MADE MY ME! LINK HERE https://twitter.com/joelhuenink/status/1142188975982960640/photo/1

tiers 1 MP5 , 2 AK47 , 3 m16 , 4 M60

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shotguns

tier 3 AA-12/combat shotgun: ammo. shells: this full auto military shotgun is the king of cleaning hallways out of those zeds. has 10 rounds but can hold more. and its fully automatic. while its faster it has its down sides. like it cant hold slugs. and are hard to find/make.

tier 1 double barrel , 2 pump shotgun , 3 Combat shotgun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

specials

tier 1: m76: ammo , grenade shell: this single shot grenade rifle has one shell but has some great range.

its like a flying grenade!!

tier 2:M32: ammo, grenade shell: this one has 6 shots and is semi auto. but has lower range and is much rarer.

tier 1 M76 , tier 2 M23 , tier 3 Rocket launcher!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thxs for reading and feel free to share your ideas!

I love the new demolition zombie....cant wait for Alpha 18 to go stable...just purchased the game. One zombie i would love to see....is sort of like an ooze zombie of sorts. One that you would definitely want to take out from afar. It touches you....your infected with an acid damage. Also if it gets into your base...it does an acid damage to any organic material. A special zombie of this type would be able to start doing corrosion damage to metal blocks as well.

I love the new demolition zombie....cant wait for Alpha 18 to go stable...just purchased the game. One zombie i would love to see....is sort of like an ooze zombie of sorts. One that you would definitely want to take out from afar. It touches you....your infected with an acid damage. Also if it gets into your base...it does an acid damage to any organic material. A special zombie of this type would be able to start doing corrosion damage to metal blocks as well.

me too and welcome to the game!!!! m8

Might as well slap a Pipboy on our arm while we're at it before we hop into our Power Armor so we can make it to our B52 and carpet bomb a city... 7 Day's to GTA: Fallout Edition.

Whatever happened to the actual horror/survival aspect to it all? Yes, while there was always that point in the game when you've come far enough that nothing was a concern anymore, but before that point, you still had to be careful. The point of survival games is the struggle, the grind to survive. Yes there is loot, variety, but by continuously adding in more bs where it is not needed dilutes the entire foundation of the game.

I'll agree by adding in some aspects can be fun or simply awesome to have in a game. But I have yet to see any reason for needing all the magazines with temp boosts aside from cluttering up the loot pool. I've yet to even see any reason to add in even more weapons than what is available now.

Be careful for what you wish for. The more 7D2D gets corrupted into a looter/shooter mentality, the less this game will be what you once loved about it.

Might as well slap a Pipboy on our arm while we're at it before we hop into our Power Armor so we can make it to our B52 and carpet bomb a city... 7 Day's to GTA: Fallout Edition.

Whatever happened to the actual horror/survival aspect to it all? Yes, while there was always that point in the game when you've come far enough that nothing was a concern anymore, but before that point, you still had to be careful. The point of survival games is the struggle, the grind to survive. Yes there is loot, variety, but by continuously adding in more bs where it is not needed dilutes the entire foundation of the game.

I'll agree by adding in some aspects can be fun or simply awesome to have in a game. But I have yet to see any reason for needing all the magazines with temp boosts aside from cluttering up the loot pool. I've yet to even see any reason to add in even more weapons than what is available now.

Be careful for what you wish for. The more 7D2D gets corrupted into a looter/shooter mentality, the less this game will be what you once loved about it.

oh ill get too that part tomorrow ;)

ok this is really really long so yeah

also this is from my post! so here we go!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is some new Zombie Ideas I had and lets go over a small change

Zombies would have Random walking/Running animations so it doesn't look copy paste

Zombies would Hunt and Eat animals and eat them

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Zombies Normal

Infected Father. wears a old flannel and jeans and one of his shoes is missing

Business woman zombie: looks like she's wearing a suit and tie but has a black skirt

Female Biker: where's goth clothes and a old tank top and has a Mohawk.

Hungry male zombie: Has no shirt he's REALLY FAT and is kinda tanky

Rotten Waiter Male and female: they look like people who worked in a old Dinner

Puttied Male: looks like a very Decomposed Person in a Jacket and torn up Pants and has no shoes

Departed Male: Looks like a Person who Has a old skull cap Boots, and a ripped shirt

Infected Cadet: a Solder not wearing armor but still wearing his BDU's

Infected Pilot: looks like a helicopter pilot that was infected

Zombie Dr and Scientists male: they looks like Infected the opposite of the nurse and Scientist.

Female Old timer: looks like a zombie Grandma sounds as strong as you think

Reanimated Priest: wears priest cloths and has a cross chain on his neck

Plagued Student male and female: they where coats with a Z U on it (Zombie university) like the Football players. and have old back packs on.

ravaged Corpse: has no cloths and looks raw to the bone with a skull with eyes in it you can't tell who they were and what they were.

Fallen officer: A zombie wearing Cop Cloths but dosnt have range attack but has a vest and belt with his gear. he stronger then a average zombie

FALLEN White River Scout male and female: they wear armor female wares a reinforced with a hood on there head and the male wears a vest and a skull cap

Lost Currier: a part of white river that has fallen to the virus and he carry's the cargo in his bag that the traders need. part of quest.

Risen Male: has no shirt no shoes but has some shorts

Lost campers: male and female they both wear Jackets but the male has a old backpack and a baseball cap

and the female has a skull cap

Ravaged hobo male and female: they wear baggy cloths and have messed up hair and have a ton of blood

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Special zombies

Obese Walker: Stage one of a behemoth zombie he His So fat That he has to walk in a 2 by 2 wide Hall, he wears some small Shorts and Has A ton of Fat and his Face and nose is Gone and can Spray puke Like a hose but not for long range.

Fallen Swat: A Swat Team Trooper That has been infected and is covered Head to toe in Riot Gear because of that he in nearly Bulletproof but doesn't mean he's he Unkillable, he is Weak to melee attack and if he Falls over he Take a awhile to get up. but Stuff like Explosives and fire can still Kill Him.

Ravaged Firefighter: A firefighter that burned a Fire and was infected, has a look of a buried Victim but where's a firefighter Suit and is Almost fireProof. But his chest is inflated with tons of Gas from decommission and if the gas is Exposed he will blow up in a ball of fire witch acts like a molotov.

Rabited Parcorest: this zombie is wearing a Hoodie and Jeans with Padding and duct tape on his Sleeve, this zombies can Climb walls and Jump from Place to Place with Speed.

Rotten Athlete: this zombie is wearing a headband a Tank top ,shorts and Running shoes. This Zombie is very Fast and can Jump high and Far and Can Outrun a Motorcycle but is Kinda Weak.

Lost Hunter: This Zombie is Wearing a Bloody set of Ghillie and uses More Stealth to atack. able to Run on 2 or 4 legs and Can pounce on you to stun you

Infected BodyBuilder: a Mini Behemoth this Big lade Has arms and legs to put the tank from L4D to shame , he has the Health of 6 zombie Bears and is very dangerous, While he cant cause Bleed he Can Cause Blunt force trauma and Stun, but he not the smartest and the best way to kill him is Breaking his Legs and finishing off.

Trapped Inmate: A prisoner that tried to escape and failed but this zombie is covered in barbed wire and and is immune to its effects and can Cause bleed more often

Night Prowler: this very Mutated Zombie only comes out at night and has 3 Sharp Claws and 2 Glowing red Eyes and make a loud breathing , when engaged they Jump at you and try to tear you apart. but if there's Light Like Fire, street Lamp or a flashlight. they will avoid it and will be slow down and become weaker when in light. so you can kill them. Later in the Game you will become the hunter hes For a Good amount of XP.

Fallen Survivalist: This zombie looks like a feral but he's wearing Scrap and leather armor and he is Armored but when Attacking he will Doug , weave and Role from your melee Attacks. but this could go in your Favor because he could role off a building or into your Hit.

Feral Child: this zombie looks like a feral but child Size and has Blood in his Chest and Eyes. they are very weak but if close to death hey can scream and Lure nearby zombies . but the scream will kill it.

Patient zero: this zombie Has his Skin Blood Color, and is wearing a Patient Gown and has tumors and stuff all over him, when he attacks you he can give you a "plague" that makes you lose XP slowly , For get Skill Temporally and Lower your HP and Stamina by Half. but can be cured.

Zombie Wolf: a Much Stronger Version of the Zombie Dog but its Slower. can howl to attract nearby zombies

Crazed Inmate: This Zombie is In a Straitjacket and because of that he can't use his arms but he can bite. but he Can Charge at you and destroy Traps while doing it. he can instantly destroy wooden spikes and Barbed wire but nothing else.

Vile Walker: This zombie is very decayed looking you can't tell who or what they were. with Gengreen , and many other infections and god knows what. this zombie also emits a Horrific Smell and due to this smell it can disorient and make you lose your lunch, but zombies love this smell so any zombie follows like a parade and if it dies it can lure even more zombies. and god help you if he scratches you most people don't die from his hands but from the infection it cause. while not as advance as the plague. its more fatal.

Reaver: This zombie is Very Radioactive to the Point where you can see his bones, and emits Radiation and can heal nearby zombies and to revive the dead.

------------------------------------------------------------

New Variants

Starved: Looks more Skinny almost to the bone there faster and deal more damage. but hey are Easy to Cripple, and have Low HP

Frozen: MORE Health and have a Blue Tint on their skin. but they are Slow

Plagued: these Zombies lost all their Hair, Have a Blood Colored Skin with Veins showing, and have a Chance to infect you with Plague. but have lower HP.

Mutated: they have Bone Protruding and lose a lot of who they were and Have natural armor. but are much slower plus they have the face and teeth of a feral

Radioactive Change: same Hp but they heal themselves and other zombies and deal Radiation Damage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TLC's

Crawler Looks like a Human without the skin and is just Muscle

Hazmat: Give Radiation damage

Cop: if you Shoot his stomach his Stomach will Pop and won't be able to blow up. and there will be the Cop and a different Model of him in A army BDU and acts the same just a new look

Zombie Dog: new Look

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also bonuses types!

Infected Bandit: has iron and scrap armor its face is nearly unrecognizable and his gantlets head is armored( acts like infected survivalist

Feral Mudman: this zombie lives in the swamps and lakes and rivers and he looks like a feral but he is covered in mud and Plants and he runs really fast in the water and he can fling Mud at people to blind you dose not do damage

Drowned victim: this zombie looks like a old Fisherman with overalls and but is covered in mud and he kinda Fat. but he can Vomit Mud out and can blind you and found in the water and swamps

Rooted walker: THIS zombie looks like a Stereotypical Hillbilly but he is covered in mud and Plants are growing out of him like poison Ive , mushrooms and more. he can poison you and weaken you with the Ive which lowers your fortitude. found in the woods and swamps

Mutated Feral Wight: This guy has bone's growing out of his shoulders , knees , skull and back and has sharp Claws and is the evolution of the "Night prowler" how ever he is blind due to the bone and his eyes are gone. but he his very deadly the slight sound he will go mental even killing other zombies.

Starved Husk male and female: these zombies live in caves and deserts but can appear anywhere looking skinny to the point of the tibia and filial are showing they borrow in the sand and sleep they are very fast but weak

this is also the main zombie type called: STARVED (blank)

Brute: this zombie is around 7 feet tail and is the early game behemoth! normal has around 1000 hp but the radioactive has 5000 hp

Mutant Dire bear!. imagine a bear around 9 feet tall and has arms that are big and wide as a car!

lets say hes not anything you really want to fight!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

told you it was long

Archived