Gameplay Trailer

iejen

Hi Guys,

I know this isn't on the top of your list.

But as a marketing manager I would love to see a new gameplay trailer.

Problem is, I try to convince friends to get the game or get in to the game.

Even would like to pay for them.

But they look at the gameplay trailer on steam and just tell me the game doesn't look so good.

Even though we all know it changed so much!

Hope you take this in consideration.

Would be great to launch a new video together with A18!

Maybe make a fan contest for it. Winner get's a free T-Shirt and a give-away key!

- - - Updated - - -

+ Also, replace some new screenshots! The shots on Joel's twitter are so awesome. And then I look at the screenshots on steam and think... Mehhh..

Not to sound rude, but your friends are just mindless drones if they can't do most basic research on youtube or twitch and rely on steam previews when considering game purchases.

I can't think seriously about anyone who justifies game purchase based on trailer instead of actual in-game footage from yt or twitch.

Not to sound rude, but your friends are just mindless drones if they can't do most basic research on youtube or twitch and rely on steam previews when considering game purchases.

I can't think seriously about anyone who justifies game purchase based on trailer instead of actual in-game footage from yt or twitch.

It doesnt matter if you, Katitof, can think seriously about these type of people or not. What matters is if they become interested in the game and make TFP some cash.

The gameplay footage on steam definitely does not do this game justice and may deter some people who may actually love the game.

It doesnt matter if you, Katitof, can think seriously about these type of people or not. What matters is if they become interested in the game and make TFP some cash.

The gameplay footage on steam definitely does not do this game justice and may deter some people who may actually love the game.

Its 2019.

Its over a decade since trailers are showing absolutely nothing and should NEVER be considered honest.

The only people that are buying games based on store trailers are the same ones who have 0.1 hour played and are posting negative reviews.

Trailer isn't going to show you what the game is really about, because its not about instant action, but long game.

...they should make one every alpha? Every other alpha? Every 6?

I'm confused. Who would spend time and money on a professional game trailer on an indeterminate schedule?

At any rate, they're going with streamer weekends for their publicity.

Then they could just pick a few good ones and link to them on their main steam page.

For some Steam games now, you go to the store page and there's a section at the top that shows live streams of people playing the game. Whether you like watching live streams or not, I think that'd make a good fit for this game and the ways in which it's popular. Is that something a developer/publisher opts into showing?

Archived