Any mod for more zombies?

Foxley

I am trying to find a mod(/modlet) for more zombie types/new zombies for a while now, to complete mod's that I already have and like and I cant find any.

Does anyone know about any mod for more zombie types?

Preferably also zombies with more abilities (like some heavy armor zombie, more jumpers, climbers (like old a16 spider zombies), spitters, ...).

Thanks for reply :)

I have two modlets that may interest you, one that increases the count of zombies on horde nights (bloodmoon count mod) and another that gives them special abilities after they get below 50% (rager zombies).

There are quite a few modlets that increase zombie counts (jax's come to mind, but there are more), and Tin is working on something that will scare the crap out of you guys.

Thanks Guppycur, I have tryed and loved your rage zombies mod :D, but other players playing with me are a bit more casual, so I had to remove it :(, they were kinda scared fighting running zombies and have died a bit, then I had to remove the mod, or I would play alone :D.

I dont mind running zombies, its fun, when I hear a horde outside my base I always rush towards them and kill them in melee, regardless of day/night time, or my lvl, early game its rly fun, and sometimes I have to run to save myself. I have set 64 zombies and its enough (I would love more, but my PC would not). Or do you mean total zombie count during horde night? Not max zombies at a certain time? I am gonna give it a try, I would like that (our horde nights are over somewhere between 00:00-1:00). I was thinking about changing this in xml myself, but did not get to it yet.

Maybe applying rage mod to only some zombie types would be fun for me and my friends, it would give them abilities that you would have to counter somehow, but most zombies would still walk.

I had in mind some more zombie types, not more zombies, I can see that the title is a bit confusing, my bad, I was rushing to work when I wrote it :D.

Edit: Ok, its total zombie count during BM, I am downloading it now :D.

So far my ideas for more/new zombies (dont know if they are realistic, I can't do it, all I can do are minor XML changes):

1. original a16 spider, that would climb

2. zombie that could not get stunned / could not ragdoll

3. zombie that would ignore pathfinding and would just beat his way towards player

4. zombie that would start to run on 50% health (aka Guppycurs mod for 1 zombie)

5. heavy armor zombie that you would have to kill using melee

I have read about uma zombies, but I did not find any download link (and I think it was old thread, are they working on a17?). It is more zombie skins right, or do they replace current skins?

They work in a17. Search khelldon and then find the name of the modlet pertaining uma zombies and click on title should take you to dl

The uma zombies are half broken and faatal said the uma code would not be fixed. They slide on the ground, and do not interact with vehicles at all. It was nice to see old friends for a while, but we ditched them in the end. Add mumphy's zombies for additional variety, and jax's more world spawn zombies for bigger wandering hordes.

The uma zombies are half broken and faatal said the uma code would not be fixed. They slide on the ground, and do not interact with vehicles at all. It was nice to see old friends for a while, but we ditched them in the end. Add mumphy's zombies for additional variety, and jax's more world spawn zombies for bigger wandering hordes.

THey're not broken. They work fine.

You just have to set up the move speed and AI correctly.

Archived