loot for the high tier POI

akram22

well, i saw a major balance point while clearing 'what i see' the hardest poi ever , which is the hotel.

its not that hard until you pass the gem area, ok after some tries ,

iam lvl 40 when i was first trying to clear it so i reach the rooftop ,a punch of the glow stick zombies ambush me , after fighting for a long time of going back and forth , i manged to finish them ,wasted all the ammo ,healing, and resources . climbing the ladder got 2 more ferals no problem, and OMG the loot is every where ,

get into breaking the boxes , and the result is ............ NOTHING , at this point iam at the lvl which i wont do any thing with what i got , 2 lvl 1 weapons ,caned food some woodframes and 2 painkillers ? what was that all about ?

THATS NOT WORTH IT ,,, what do you think guys .let the fun begin :)

Back in 16,4 in WOTW mod i didnt like the fact that simple house poi can give me 4~7 lvl 6 weapons , armor for a whole army and food for DAYZ , it was too much for so lil effort . players said its part of the mod and it should be fun not hardcore , i got this.

in 17 , i can loot that simple house and get more useful stuff (compared to the effort) than that hotel.

i know what you are talking about, nerd pole or other buildings my point is how tfp thinks of it , its dungion style POI ,so we can finish it this way, well its fine until roof top . i know i can nerd pole to the very top, but , what is the point then. :(

- - - Updated - - -

NOOOOO its perfect

Nerdpole in, avoid 90% of the zombies and you still have less ammo after a poi than before

i now know what were you talking about when you were very upset about the high level game, you are very very right, it gets frustrating while you trying to avoid getting killed by nonsense , just because its not balanced. lol

Water Works can be one of the hardest or easiest POI's in the game with great loot all the time. It depends what you do. :)

i like the cabinet pois the most.

Good stash

easy to pole in.

A roof you can melee some enemys

If we exclude basement stashes from this statement

Worst poi

Butcher pete

Mostly a poor stash

Possible to nerdpole in, but every zombie in this poi can move to the roof

meelee makes no fun on that roof

(well my most visited poi is the doggo poi, so much bones on the roof ^^)

yeah i didnt find troubles with the water works poi, there is some feral soldiers , but it is easy to take one at a time just keep some range before you attempt melee,. but the roof of the hotel is like 5~6 rads all the time , all waking up with the lowest noise generated, what makes it worst is the final loot,

and yes the cabinets got the most valuable stashes , and its actually fun to finish dungeon style , its actually good.

Worst poi

Butcher pete

Mostly a poor stash

Possible to nerdpole in, but every zombie in this poi can move to the roof

meelee makes no fun on that roof

One of the hardest POI, I agree.

(well my most visited poi is the doggo poi, so much bones on the roof ^^)

The static dogs / wolf on the roof really should be examined by TFP :devilish:

Archived