Pille's Prefabing Tools

Pille

I assume you know how to install item modlets...

1. Super Brush

Annoyed by the standard brush because it doesn't have an auto-fire mode? Super brush is a modified admin brush that allows you to keep the left mouse button pressed while painting blocks. It's slightly faster than the default admin tool and I've changed the hold type to reduce the amount of covered screen space.

Hint to new version:

Perhaps someone is interested in this new test version of my brush mod. I added a new armor (ingame name 'The Magic Armor') and changed the brush (ingame name 'The Magic Brush'). Both come with very high protection against negative buffs and damage. The brush is much faster than the regular admin tool. If equipped nearby zombies and perhaps other players can be rendered unconscious by pressing the C key. Pressing C again will wake them up. The brush doesn't need to be equipped once the buff is activated.

Download LINK

Download LINK (OLD)

vWH2yR0.jpg

Soon®

Thanks to Haidr'Gna for helping me to implement the god mode buff.

Is this going to be released in modlet format? If not, I probably will need to move it to information.

Uhm guess I have to learn this modlet stuff... For now, I have reuploaded stallionsden's modletified version of the brush. It's linked in the op and coming mods will also be in modlet format. I wish I could add the Tag [MODLET] to the op.

You sir are a god.

No, I am just a slightly overweight old man but thanks.^^

beat me to it.. this wil lbe a game changer

Not a big deal, just some mods to optimize the prefabing experience.

Pille here is your brush in modlet

Pilles Brush

Thank you stallionsden!

....What is it? from the blocks?...!!!....

You have some kind of "block-graphics-forms co-processor" in Your head ?!

That's just my good old a16 excavator.

Uhm guess I have to learn this modlet stuff... For now, I have reuploaded stallionsden's modletified version of the brush. It's linked in the op and coming mods will also be in modlet format. I wish I could add the Tag [MODLET] to the op.

I already did it but simply report your thread and request what you wish aka - delete thread. Add modlet to topic etc etc and a dang awesome moderator will do it for you lol

I already did it but simply report your thread and request what you wish aka - delete thread. Add modlet to topic etc etc and a dang awesome moderator will do it for you lol

Not sure if reporting the thread is ok because... 'Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.'

I've harassed one of the moderators though.^^

Not sure if reporting the thread is ok because... 'Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.'

I've harassed one of the moderators though.^^

Lol that's what I have always done lol. If I needed topic edited. Or thread deleted or something.

Nah I harassed the moderators lol

• 7 months later...

The brush has been updated.

Hint to new version:

Perhaps someone is interested in this new test version of my brush mod. I added a new armor (ingame name 'The Magic Armor') and changed the brush (ingame name 'The Magic Brush'). Both come with very high protection against negative buffs and damage. The brush is much faster than the regular admin tool. If equipped nearby zombies and perhaps other players can be rendered unconscious permanently by pressing the F key. Pressing F again will wake them up. The brush doesn't need to be equipped once the buff is activated.

The old version is still available in the OP (along the new one).

Download LINK

Thanks to Haidr'Gna for helping me to implement the god mode buff.

Edit:

Ok putting the sleep buff on the F key is somewhat disadvantageous since the light of the mining helmet is blocked. I'll try to change that in the next update. Idea: If you press C (crouch) they fall asleep. Press C again to wake them up.

Nice work :) Finally fully converted to the dark side.

No no no, I am just helping my friend Ellip to release his mods. Here is another update: The sleep buff is now tied to 'The Magic Armor'. Press C to activate/deactivate it. Imo it's much more convenient now. Link hasn't been changed:

Download LINK

So what next, maybe a built-in flashlight for the armor or an improved admin gun that does entity damage? Any suggestions?

Archived