[Suggestion] - Farts that Wake up Zombies

Synthe

Serious thread is serious. Hear me out.

I really think when you eat bad food and don't feel so hot that you should periodically have little squeaker farts slip out that can wake up the zombies. Even when you are sneaking.

Furthermore, when you hit the point where you have full blown food poisoning you should legit shart yourself, again RANDOMLY which also negates sneaking and wakes up any nearby zombies.

Thoughts? Concerns? Right now it's like oh I ate some cat food and I have the unhappy orange face guess I better not eat more cat food for a bit. Deadly zombie waking farts would add some real consquence to pounding the cat and dog food cans in lieu of real food.

I happen to have a friend who worked in a canned food factory and by law all cat/dog food must be edible by humans. Why? Because lots of people eat dog food. So your not going to get sick eating 9lives or alpo.

I beg to differ. When I worked in the meat department in Walmart (and they still do this today), we had to store all expired/rotten meat in 55-gallon trash cans. The company who distributed the meat would pick it up every week and take it to the dog/cat food processing plants. That ♥♥♥♥ smelled absolutely rancid and sometimes had maggots in it, but was good for dogs and cats. I asked the guy about it once and he said that's how they do it (aside from the 'gourmet' ones), it's highly cooked and cleaned, but humans aren't adapt for that stuff.

Don't go eating pet food. Edible doesn't mean it won't make you deathly sick. And any kinks in your immune system and goodbye survival.

I beg to differ. When I worked in the meat department in Walmart (and they still do this today), we had to store all expired/rotten meat in 55-gallon trash cans. The company who distributed the meat would pick it up every week and take it to the dog/cat food processing plants. That ♥♥♥♥ smelled absolutely rancid and sometimes had maggots in it, but was good for dogs and cats. I asked the guy about it once and he said that's how they do it (aside from the 'gourmet' ones), it's highly cooked and cleaned, but humans aren't adapt for that stuff.

Don't go eating pet food. Edible doesn't mean it won't make you deathly sick. And any kinks in your immune system and goodbye survival.

This was before walmart.

Wasn't this a feature at one point in previous alphas? I could be wrong, but I think eating the chili would make you smell, and the "smell" mechanic which once existed but never fully realized, implied that you were farting. For certain, I know meat had smell and the amount of smell depended on how it was cooked. I remember in A16, you could find some left behind text descriptions that still referred to the old smell mechanic. I haven't seen a trace of it anywhere in A17... so I don't know if this means that they just wanted everything cleaned up, or if it means that the idea is gone for good.

Please, someone mod this guy's idea... please! I'd play it. LOL

"Now, let me just creep through this window realllllllly quietly and...[peeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrtt--splort!!!]"

"Damn those nasty wild bird eggs!! and canned Alpo! Coffee was probably not a good idea either!"

"Ahhh...Zeds! Oh... now I crapped my whole pants too!!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Serious thread is serious. Hear me out.

I really think when you eat bad food and don't feel so hot that you should periodically have little squeaker farts slip out that can wake up the zombies. Even when you are sneaking.

Furthermore, when you hit the point where you have full blown food poisoning you should legit shart yourself, again RANDOMLY which also negates sneaking and wakes up any nearby zombies.

Thoughts? Concerns? Right now it's like oh I ate some cat food and I have the unhappy orange face guess I better not eat more cat food for a bit. Deadly zombie waking farts would add some real consquence to pounding the cat and dog food cans in lieu of real food.

This used to be in the game WAY back when it was released.

Secondly, pet food is designed for the nutritional needs of said pet. Do people eat it and can it sustain a human being, yes it can. Being that it is made with animals in mind it does not meet all the requirements for a human, but I have seen it done. As an EMT ive been in people's houses (usually elderly) that had a pantry full of newly purchased dog food (she didnt have no damn dog). It was the only food in the house....take care of your family people.

Archived