POI Light Enabler - Real Time

FastBurst

7 minutes ago, Christofer_H said:

Sorry, that was my bad.  I missed a line that needed removed.  I've corrected that error, and it should work now.  Link to the new file is below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WDmAIF57_CQ-O6H3xKKC7Yz7zTu6Zrvo/view?usp=sharing

working great now thanks. its so cool to be able to change the color of the lights.

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, SancthuaryID said:

Updated DLL for A20 (b238) using RicJose tutorial

image.png

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u-lsCGsxBf72yNZyXaeGJysdLFG-dik_/view?usp=sharing

that has already been done in a few post back, we need 20.1 now. i use linux and its a ton of hassle for me to do it without windows or i would try to make the latest one.

1 hour ago, DEATH MECHANIC said:

that has already been done in a few post back, we need 20.1 now. i use linux and its a ton of hassle for me to do it without windows or i would try to make the latest one.

Sigh..

No wonder why on my game none of poi is loaded, then just read this reply and seeing announcement for A20 need to using latest beta, not the reguler ones from Steam...
I may try it later

the directions are on page 10, download the program and start messing with the file then if you run into a problem google it, best i can do for you as i dont know the full process myself. what i do know is if you never try it you will never learn it. worst case , you screw it up and the have to re verify the game files

On 1/25/2022 at 5:15 AM, DEATH MECHANIC said:

the directions are on page 10, download the program and start messing with the file then if you run into a problem google it, best i can do for you as i dont know the full process myself. what i do know is if you never try it you will never learn it. worst case , you screw it up and the have to re verify the game files

Oh I tried it many times, but finally cracked it yesterday thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...