Navezgane vs Random Gen

cieli

Before a17, random all the way. Now I would say navezgane. Random maps arent cool anymore, so why not a handmade one.

But I read a post about a dev (sounded like he was responsible for random gen) and he said he was going to make it interesting again, he just lacked time

Navez until you learn the changes made to the game. Many of the POI are still in the same place, so food/water really are not an issue.

Staying not-dead, is. Some of the POI houses are deathtraps if you try them too early, or un-prepared, BUT!!, if you are prepared, have some really good loots.

You can practice on them at lower difficulty, and work up.

Gee, kinda like learning the maps on shooter games... hrmm...

tip 1: watch out for tall closets/cabinets. They can hold...surprises. :p

I went back to Navezgane on this current playthrough. I'm shocked (in a great way) how over ran with zombies the place is and how much better it looks. I spawned near the farm and killed like 15+ zombies trying to clear. I had to move on and clear out a different POI for the time being. My old building that I like to take over in the plains up by the school and the police department towards the NW is now a snow biome and the building is a papermill lol. That was a surprise haha

Archived